SpiderMonkey's Dessert Studio

Sacramento, CA · View map

About SpiderMonkey's Dessert Studio

Jamie Marlene brings over 20 years of experience as a Cake Artist and Dessert Chef. She is currently the Chef/Owner of SpiderMonkey's Dessert Studio in Sacramento, Ca. Jamie's client list includes the Hollywood elite and also serves as a local fan favorite. You can find her awesome desserts on Instagram @spidermonkey_art.

3 Reviews for SpiderMonkey's Dessert Studio

3 SpiderMonkey's Dessert Studio Reviews

JENNIFER
JENNIFER

Married on 05/04/2019

Most amazing baker!

She created the most beautiful wedding cake I could ever imagine! It she captured everything I was hoping for and truly am blown way at her design! Thank you with all my heart Jamie for the most ... Read more amazing Jae dropping cake!!

B
Brittney

Married on 01/22/2018

Her work is always amazing from presentation to taste. We use her for all of our parties and events. And always sweet and kind with accommodating my orders! Read more Her work is always amazing from presentation to taste. We use her for all of our parties and events. And always sweet and kind with accommodating my orders!

A
Alexis

Married on 01/16/2018

I have had a total of 3 cakes from Jamie over the years. She is always very prompt. The cakes not only look amazing they taste GREAT! And when it comes to the pretty cakes it’s usually one or the ... Read more other. She really knows how to make your vision come to life when it comes to her work. I have to say she is the best in Sacramento, hca when it comes to her treats. I will always be a customer of hers.

SpiderMonkey's Dessert Studio FAQ