Spin the Dial Productions

West Hollywood, CA · View map

About Spin the Dial Productions

Spin the Dial Productions is a Los Angeles-based wedding videographer that serves Southern California and beyond. Owned by a husband-and-wife duo, their strengths lie in adapting to any situation and capturing wedding videos that are true to their clients’ personalities. They document intimate, honest and beautiful wedding moments by blending into the crowd and avoiding unnecessary camera gear. This fly-on-the-wall style allows Spin the Dial Productions to create wedding videos that are deeply personal and emotionally resonant.

Experience
Owner Candice received her MFA in film at UCLA, and owner Rob is currently pursuing his MFA in cinematography at AFI. Together, they have been filming weddings since 2013.

Spin the Dial Productions offers wedding films, commercial films and music videos. Wedding videography services include the following:

• Super 8MM film

41 Spin the Dial Productions Reviews

K
Karmela

Married on 11/17/2017

We searched far and wide for a videographer for our wedding. It came to a point, where referrals and videos we found online all started to look the same. My husband and I were looking for a ... Read more videographer that would be able to capture our personality and translate it into a video that we will remember forever and Spin the Dial did just that! All the videos in her portfolio are unique and true to the couples personality. It is not based on a generic template that a lot of videographers use these days. We immediately hit it off with Candice (the owner) when we first had our Skype consultation. She was the sweetest and it felt like we had known her forever! She also became our friend shortly after that. She was super helpful, responsive and she gave us creative ideas and suggestions on all of her asks. We had so much crazy ideas in the beginning such as making an engagement video, video montage and she patiently stood by us with all our change of plans. When it came to our wedding day, we didn’t even know that Candice and Ariel were filming our wedding! A lot of the shots that they had were taken from a distance, which made our wedding video very authentic. What we even loved the most is that Candice was able to translate our personality into film and watching it makes us relive our wedding day. They even got a shot of our cat in our wedding film, which we loved and didn't expect. All the emotions that we felt that day were summoned by that film! Watching our film makes us feel like we were transported back to that day and time. It is just truly magical! Also, not to mention that Ariel even helped us out with transporting our alcohol to our wedding venue and he didn’t have to do that! Candice also referred us to our also amazing photographer! Overall, I highly recommend Spin the Dial. They exceeded our expectations and we cannot wait to work with them again in the future!!!

R
Ryan

Married on 10/20/2017

This was the easiest part of planning my wedding! I booked them and they showed up. They needed zero guidance and got the best shots. We ended up with a perfect video! It was touching and fun and we ... Read more made zero edits to the final version. I highly recommend adding drone footage. What a cool view of the wedding that provided. Would book them again for any occasion I wanted to preserve in video.

J
Jocelyn

Married on 10/14/2017

Initially, I was hesitant to get a wedding video and I was worried that a videographer might be intrusive. But my first conversation with Candice put me at ease. She has a wonderful, positive ... Read more attitude, that eliminated all my initial trepidation. Candice and her team made the videography process easy and I walked away from the weekend so happy that I had decided to get a video! Now that my husband and I have seen the footage, we could not be more excited to recommend Spin the Dial to anyone looking for an awesome videographer. Thank you Candice and Spin the Dial for contributing your time and awesome energy to our weekend.