Splendid Ceremonies

Hillsborough, NH · View map

About Splendid Ceremonies

Romantically simple or wildly creative, you want your wedding to be an expression of the two of you; your dreams and your ideas of what is beautiful. As your JP, I will work with you to craft a ceremony that reflects your relationship and the partnership you are building. Formal gathering, casual party or elopement, I can help make your wedding a memorable and meaningful event.

Happily celebrating and serving all loving couples.

August 2019 - Check out my new & improved web site! Please see my brochure or contact me for pricing & details.

52 Reviews for Splendid Ceremonies

52 Splendid Ceremonies Reviews

T
Tim Capen

Getting married on 01/08/2020

Tim and Sef Wedding

Ann was wonderful and very personable. She made our day truly special and I would highly recommend her. Read more Ann was wonderful and very personable. She made our day truly special and I would highly recommend her.

J
Jordan Uusitalo

Getting married on 12/06/2019

Pats Peak - June 2018

Ann was an absolute pleasure to work with. We had a unique situation where we had a very close friend who we wanted officiate our wedding, but he was not a Justice in NH, therefore he could not ... Read more pronounce us officially. Ann was very much eager and willing to assist us with this predicament. She was even willing to look over his script to make sure it was proper and did not contain any errors.. this was all that we needed to choose Ann for our wedding after having been told by other JP's that we interviewed that what we wanted to do would ruin our special day. Ann took that to heart and made sure that we had the best day possible - even though it rained, we had an amazing day. If anyone is looking to have someone close to them perform the wedding, but is not a JP, my wife and I highly recommend Ann Poole , the price was very inexpensive and was more than worth it given how accommodating she was for our situation.

K
Kelsey Hoffman

Married on 08/10/2019

A Perfect Ceremony

Ann is genuinely one of the nicest and warmest people we've ever met, and it was evident within just the first few minutes of meeting her. She exudes a personal desire to help make your wedding as ... Read more special as it can be and tailor the ceremony to who you are. The ceremony that she put together for us was absolutely beautiful. We weren't exactly sure what we wanted for the ceremony prior to meeting with her - readings, vows or I do's, etc - but Ann welcomed our blank canvas and created a perfect ceremony for us. With how excited we were for the rehearsal and wedding day to roll around, it was so warming to see her share the same excitement as she shared those moments with us. We can't thank her enough for everything!