Splendid harmony

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Splendid harmony

Splendid harmony is a wedding planning business located in Palm Beach, Florida. As a member of the Association of Certified Bridal Consultants, owner Danielle has over 14 years of wedding planning experience. She believes every wedding is as unique as the couple and that they deserve to feel like royalty. The team of three planners works to ensure the couple has a stress-free planning experience. Splendid harmony's designs hold a very sophisticated aesthetic and are highly influenced by European design.

Splendid harmony can assist couples in planning civil, cultural, destination, double, elopement and nonreligious wedding types. Planning can incorporate the rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception. The wedding planner offers the following services:

• Budget analysis
  • Guest list
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

Other Services
In addition to wedding planning, Danielle is also a certified Sandals specialist, meaning she can help couples in planning honeymoons and getaways. Splendid harmony also offers lighting and decor services for weddings and events. These services include, but are not limited to, chandeliers, monograms, outdoor lighting, floral design, venue selection and signage.

47 Reviews for Splendid harmony

47 Splendid harmony Reviews

DJ Darron
Featured
DJ Darron

Married on 07/15/2017

Always excited to to work with Daniella and her team at Splendid Harmony. I know it will be a well planned and beautiful wedding. Even though I’m working, I always have a great time. Read more Always excited to to work with Daniella and her team at Splendid Harmony. I know it will be a well planned and beautiful wedding. Even though I’m working, I always have a great time.

Caroline

Getting married on 09/05/2019

I feel like a princess

Daniela with Splendid Harmony has a motto which is to give every bride, “The Princess Experience. “ Splendid Harmony definitely lives up to that motto. I’ve seen her work online and in pictures and ... Read more I’ve experienced in person her creativity and passion for what she’s does as a wedding planner.

Ernest
Ernest Termonfils

Married on 07/12/2019

Professional with a personal touch

Splendid Harmony was so good to us and made our day a truly rememberable one. Our thoughts and ideas were well portrayed and exceeded our expectations. We are so happy to have used their services. Read more Splendid Harmony was so good to us and made our day a truly rememberable one. Our thoughts and ideas were well portrayed and exceeded our expectations. We are so happy to have used their services.