This day only happens once, so treat yourself to the absolute highest standard of quality. Rest easy tonight, knowing the entertainment at your wedding reception will be perfect.
Johnny the Boss is the band leader, lead singer, and will be your Master of Ceremony. Johnny is a classically trained singer and pianist with a Bachelor of Arts, Music Major (Voice), and a Master of Music in Choral conducting.
- High-fidelity, positive energy music for your reception.
- Appropriate volume level, professionally tailored to your venue's acoustic space (our music is never too loud and damaging to your ears and your guests ears)
- Elegant music during drinks and dinner.
- Live performance of your chosen wedding song.
- Activities and games appropriate for your reception.
In addition, we offer the following options:
- Live pre-ceremony piano music.
- Here Comes the Bride and Wedding March, live on the organ during your ceremony.
- Lead singer as Master of Ceremony during the reception, so you can focus on entertaining yourselves and your guests, instead of managing and directing your wedding!
- Ambient Dance Lighting on the band and on the dance floor.
- A professional dance lesson for your guests, before the dancing starts.
- Providing lapel microphones for officiant, bride, & groom, with PA & speakers for your ceremony, so your guests can actually hear your wedding ceremony, and our PA can plug directly into your video camera
- Genre specific music set for religious weddings, including Hava Nagila, Hevaynu Shalom Alaychem, and Tumbalalaika, etc... for Jewish weddings; and Amazing Grace, Swing Low Sweet Chariot, Morning has Broken, Got a Mind... for Christian weddings.
Our musicians are:
- Professional musicians (with music degrees, and several have over thirty years of performing experience)
- Pass a background check
Remember, the wedding band you see today that you will hire tomorrow, is the same band another engaged couple saw yesterday and will hire today, on YOUR WEDDING DATE.
So please let us give you a quote for your special day, by calling us today!