Split Second Sound

Matthews, NC · View map · Visit website

About Split Second Sound

Split Second Sound is a highly-rated DJ company located in Charlotte, North Carolina. Because of happy past clients and strong relationships with professionals in the wedding industry, Split Second Sound is the most referred DJ company in the Carolinas. The company employs the best DJs in the industry, many of which have two decades of experience. Additionally, the DJs employed are not friends or family, but rather professionals who are committed and held accountable to providing the absolute best for each couple in the planning process and especially at their wedding.

Today’s couples are looking for the best and newest ways of celebrating their wedding celebration. The impact DJs have on the wedding is often underestimated; often times DJs run the flow of the whole evening. Split Second Sound has a specialized process for working alongside your planners, photographers and caterers to keep things running smoothly. Additionally, Split Second offers several bilingual DJs. Here is a summary of the general DJ services that Split Second Sound offers couples:

• Bilingual MC

H
Featured
Hannah

Married on 11/08/2014

When I first booked Split Second Sound, I was a little hesitant. When I dreamt of my wedding day, I always imagined I would have a band. After several recommendations and an initial meeting with ... Read more Vinny, the founder and owner, I knew I made the right decision. Vinny and his staff are professional, fun and absolutely brilliant at what they do. He communicated with me clearly and effectively through my engagement and called me a week before the big day to confirm all the details. I had one request for Vinny... coming from a small town, I was concerned that out-of-town guests would be uncomfortable dancing. I had an image of an empty dance floor with people blankly staring at each other as club music roared in the background. I couldn't have been more wrong. Vinny kept people on their feet from start to finish, playing everything from funk to Top 40 hits! People were dancing, laughing and having an absolutely blast. One month later and people are still raving about what a party the wedding was. But what's best about Vinny and Split Second Sound is that they make the wedding day effortless. They made sure that my husband and I, along with our wedding party, knew exactly where to be and when so we didn't have to stress over details and timelines. If you're considering booking Split Second Sound, do so immediately! I guarantee you won't be disappointed. They are hands down the best DJ professionals in Charlotte, and probably the state.

Jenny
Jenny Goodale

Getting married on 06/03/2021

Fantastic job!

Split Second Sound is AMAZING! We had DJ Ernesto & Rashaad for our wedding and they killed it! They made a great team and were engaging with the guests and keep the party going! The entire process ... Read more was super easy and the music was exactly what we wanted!! I work in the wedding industry so I've been around a lot of DJs but when it came time for my wedding it was SSS no doubts!!

M
Macey Strickland

Getting married on 03/04/2021

The best ever!

I wasn't a very picky bride when it came to decorations, cake, or food, but I was when it came to my DJ. I told my parents the only two things I wanted was.. The perfect dress and DJ Vinny from Split ... Read more Second Sound! Calling Vinny was the first, and easiest, decision I made throughout the whole planning process. He was wonderful to work with and met any request I had. He played perfect songs at the most perfect times. He kept the crowd hype (along with his assistants too), as well as kept the show flowing when calling out tables for food, introductions, cake cutting, bouquet toss, garder, etc. He kept everything family friendly, but still "club" enough for all ages to enjoy! I have had so many of my guest say how wonderful the DJ was!! Vinny and Split Second Sound exceeded my expectations and I am SO very thankful they were a part of my big day. I highly recommend!