Spoil Me Rotten

Key West, FL · View map

About Spoil Me Rotten

The Bridal Experience. You have waited a lifetime for this one moment and we know that. At Spoil Me Rotten we treat you like royalty from the very first phone call. Our 25 years experience of pampering brides is the foundation of our service. Starting with the perfect consultation we will find out exactly what you want.

Our team of experienced bridal designers will customize your look with: Updos, Makeup, Air Brush, Extensions and any other beauty services you will need for your special day. All of this done to insure your look to last all through the night.

Whatever your desires at Spoil Me Rotten we can fulfill for you in a calm relaxing salon. Why not have a little party at our salon at no cost to you. Bring champagne, have it catered, bring pizza and chocolate or whatever you want. You get the picture :). Why not have a mani-pedi party the day before the wedding.

We also offer on location services and will come to you.

Don't let our beautiful salon, expert staff and great products make you think we are expensive we are not, all of our services are very affordable. We always offer discounts on multiple services and bridal parties. Let the "Bride Squad" customize a package for you. Our consultations are always free.

A word from Tina: "I am proud to say I have never experienced a bridezilla in my 25 years in this business. You can feel free to express your needs to me without hesitation "

Bring champagne, food, and your dress! The whole place is yours—the Salon is centrally located with plenty of parking, and sits on an upper lever, overlooking the water with 7 bay windows. It's the perfect place to bring your wedding party and get ready!

What better way to get ready? There is no stress or worries while you enjoy the Key West experience.

From the moment you make the initial phone call, you are treated the way you deserve. We take the time and courtesy to discuss everything about you, your wedding party and your needs. We’ll discuss up-dos, down-dos, veils, flowers, colors, lashes, airbrushing, make-up, prices, pictures, timing... on location!

Oh My Goodness! Where to begin?

Don’t worry... we’re good at this!

305-396-7796

18 Reviews for Spoil Me Rotten

18 Spoil Me Rotten Reviews

B
Brittany

Married on 04/06/2019

Affordable, flexible, and fun!

I booked Spoil Me Rotten for my wedding and paid to have them come to my bridal suite and provide hair and make-up for 6 people. From the start Tina was responsive, courteous, and accommodating. Even ... Read more when a month before the wedding I sent her an email asking to add 5 more people to our line-up. She emailed her girls and they were able to fit everyone in last minute! Tina was on-time to our appointment and also finished promptly. It was so much fun having them with us and the whole group was amazing. Shoutout to Candace and Samantha as well for doing my hair and makeup. I received SO many complements. When I told Candice that I was concerned about my hair falling flat or becoming frizzy, she brought out “the big guns”. I can happily say that my hair stayed the entire night! If you're looking for a fun bunch of ladies to provide gorgeous hair and makeup for your wedding, look no further!

A
Anisa

Married on 07/07/2017

This salon is wonderful! We came to key west for my daughter's destination wedding. They did our hair and make up. Words can't describe how happy we were. Makeup lasted all day for a July beach ... Read more wedding. Great job ladies!! Thank you so much. It felt great to be pampered.

R
Rachel

Married on 03/10/2017

These ladies are amazing. I lost my reservation at another salon and they absolutely saved my wedding day. Candice knew exactly how to give me the perfect wedding hair. My mother, who hates makeup or ... Read more anyone touching her hair just loved the look they created for her. Flawless, just flawless.