Spoken For

Mount Cory, OH · View map

About Spoken For

It's YOUR day! Congratulations!!

If you are planning to get married, wanting to renew your wedding vows or just looking for someone to sign your marriage license, you've come to the right place! I offer standard Religious and Non-religious options for your wedding vows or if you have your own vows, those can be used instead.

Prices are as follows:

Signing the license, no ceremony- $25

Less than 10 Guests- $50

Less than 80 guests- $125

80-200 guests- $175

More than 200 guests- $225

Rehearsal- $50

I also charge mileage for anything outside of Hancock County, Ohio, so if you would like to contact me to get a more accurate quote, please feel free to do so!

I do require a $50 deposit to hold your wedding date, which is non-refundable, but will go towards the final price of the ceremony.

If you have any questions, please message me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/spokefor/, text or call! I also work full time Monday thru Friday during the day. I am available to talk on the phone evenings and weekends. Please don't hesitate to leave me a message if I don't answer and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks so much!

Crystal

1 Reviews for Spoken For

1 Spoken For Reviews

H
Hailey

Married on 09/15/2018

She was wonderful and very patient when the husband was a nervous reck! And took a little longer than anticipated! I highly recommend her! Read more She was wonderful and very patient when the husband was a nervous reck! And took a little longer than anticipated!! I highly recommend her!!

Spoken For FAQ