Spooky Nook Sports & The Warehouse Hotel

Manheim, PA · View map

About Spooky Nook Sports & The Warehouse Hotel

Your wedding reception venue is like the icing on the cake — the pop of champagne — the sparkle in the diamond ring. It sets the stage for the entire party and will most likely be the highlight of everyone's night. But finding the perfect wedding reception location can be overwhelming. Determining the right place to accommodate your needs and the expectations of your guests can prove to be stressful. Even if you have a wedding venue in mind, the idea of then finding a caterer, hotel and other essential amenities is just an extra hassle. Thankfully, Spooky Nook is an all-inclusive wedding venue, helping you each step of the way.

2 Reviews for Spooky Nook Sports & The Warehouse Hotel

2 Spooky Nook Sports & The Warehouse Hotel Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 12/21/2014

My husband and I were the first to have our wedding reception hosted at the Nook back in 2014. The staff was great to work with and did well answering all our questions and setting things up just as ... Read more we wanted for our big day. The large conference room was perfect to fit all our family and friends. The catering they provided was phenomenal, to this day one of my friends raves over the desserts that were served at the reception. Very glad that we chose the Nook for our wedding!

L
Lynn

Married on 10/22/2016

1.3

Horrible experience. Had to call 6 different times to get in touch with a manager bc we wanted to ensure that the bar would be open until midnight (on a Saturday night) to host the unofficial ... Read more after-party for our wedding. On three separate occasions, we were ensured that "as long as the bartenders were making money, they'd definitely stay open until at least midnight." Upon arriving after our wedding, bartenders immediately called Last Call... at 10:40pm. When our guests politely questioned why (since we'd told everyone they'd be open until midnight), we were rudely addressed by Security, told that "all our guests appeared belligerently drunk", and even threatened to call the police on us! When patrons already at the bar began "whooping" at the sporting event they were watching, Security said, "See?! That's exactly the behavior I'm talking about." We attempted to have a very calm conversation with the manager, Ronnie, and two security officers, that the man wasn't with our party, and had obviously been there for quite some time prior to our arrival. The manager refused to even speak to me, only stating that she "wouldn't be held responsible for something another manager told us." I pointed out to the Security officer that "whooping" at a game certainly wasn't behavior atypical of any sports bar patron, and if he was concerned about the noise, then he should address it with the offending party, rather than forcing nearly 30 people from the bar. Upon leaving the bar and returning to the hotel, guests from another wedding who'd also been told to leave the bar suddenly appeared with multiple open cases of beer and began partying in the hotel lobby. I asked the Security officer how this was considered acceptable behavior, but my guests trying to politely spend money in his establishment was not? His only reply was to shift blame and say, "It's not up to me, it's up to the manager." Disgusting and will never give them my business again.

Spooky Nook Sports & The Warehouse Hotel FAQ