Sposabella Bridal

78 Sposabella Bridal Reviews

C
Cindy

Getting married on 07/12/2019

Great selection, found exactly what I was looking for. The quality of my dress was really good and since we were planning our wedding in such a short time they were very flexible and accomidating. All ... Read more All my alterations came out perfect and my girls all looked awesome as well. There was one girl who lived out of town and had her's done elsewhere and the quality was noticeably lower. The prices were extremely reasonable as well. Highly recommend checking them out.

Melody
Melody

Married on 11/11/2018

Best hands down!

This is long over due I got married 11-11-18. Charlene and the staff at Sposabella are amazing they just know your body, match you with your dream dress and they def made my fairy tail come true. The ... Read more most amazing shop to help you find the right one. I have been coming to Sposabella for years for different events to get the right dresses, So of course when it came to my wedding no questions asked I went to the best, Charlene. SHE HAS WHAT YOU NEED. I will keep using her for other events too. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! LOVE LOVE LOVE HER.

K
Katie

Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect - 5 stars!

My experience at Sposabella was amazing! The ladies were so easy to work with. I couldn’t have found the perfect wedding dress without them. In addition to purchasing my wedding dress and veil from ... Read more them we also rented suits for the groom, groomsmen and fathers of both the bride and groom.