Spotlight Formal Wear

Council Bluffs, IA · View map

About Spotlight Formal Wear

Spotlight has two locations to help you find your perfect wedding dress!

We are building on a reputation for service and delivering the packages and value our customers need. Please visit us to see all that we have to offer and how we may be of service to you.

Come experience the Spotlight difference and let our consultant help build your dream wedding package. We have developed a process using social technology to enhance your in store experience. We love Pinterest! Learn how we can use this platform for your benefit.

We offer many collections and styles and receive new dresses almost every week. Our in stock tuxedos are the best value around. Bridal, Bridesmaids, Tuxedos, Flower Girls, Ring Bearers, Mothers, Gifts and more... You have to come in to see it all.

You may always contact us for additional information:

www.spotlightformalwear.com

(402) 334-6808

2545 S 174th Plaza Omaha, NE 68130 (West side of Bakers in the Lakeside Plaza)

(712) 325-0766

1750 Madison Ave #700 Council Bluffs, IA 51503 (inside Mall of the Bluffs next to Dillards)

10 Reviews for Spotlight Formal Wear

10 Spotlight Formal Wear Reviews

P
PATRICIA

Married on 09/08/2019

I like Your website thank very much too help with my wedding I'm so happy to get married next year of 2019 of next year after my dads birthday of next year in 2019 SIGNCERELY PATRICIAFULTON Read more I like Your website thank very much too help with my wedding I'm so happy to get married next year of 2019 of next year after my dads birthday of next year in 2019 SIGNCERELY PATRICIAFULTON

K
Kristin

Married on 11/09/2018

They were so accommodating to my wants and needs. I was able to find the perfect dress! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding dress! Read more They were so accommodating to my wants and needs. I was able to find the perfect dress! Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a wedding dress!

T
Taylor

Married on 09/15/2018

Robbin took care of us every step of the way - and was so helpful! My dress, the bridesmaids dresses and the tuxes were ordered from Spotlight and everything turned out wonderful! From trying on, to ... Read more ordering, to alterations and steaming my dress the day before Robbin made sure everything was a pleasant experience. Our groomsmen returned most of the tuxes the day after the wedding, and said it was an easy process!