Spout Spring Estates

Blaine, TN · View map

About Spout Spring Estates

Spout Spring Estates (Alice and Chuck Belt Proprietors) is home, a farm, vineyard, and winery located on top of a beautiful knob in Southern Grainger County Tennessee. Views of the Smokey Mountains, Clinch Mountain, and House Mountain provide a full 360 degrees of scenic beauty. Only 30 minutes from downtown Knoxville and centrally located from Morristown, Jefferson City, Kingsport, Johnson City and Greeneville, Spout Spring Estates is a working vineyard and farm winery producing wine grapes for local wineries as well as their own winery. The vineyard, log farm house, winery and wedding pavilion provide a beautiful setting for your wedding or other events such as receptions, rehearsal dinners, showers, etc.

6 Reviews for Spout Spring Estates

6 Spout Spring Estates Reviews

H
Hannah

Married on 04/14/2018

My husband and I got married at Spout Springs last weekend and it was so much more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! Chuck and Alice own the venue and do everything in their power to make ... Read more your special day the best it can be. Our family and friends who attended couldn't stop talking about how beautiful the venue was, and everyone enjoyed their delicious wine! I would 100% recommend Spout Springs as an event venue. We'll definitely be back to visit!

M
Melody

Married on 09/09/2017

Amazing views! Great wine and people! Read more Amazing views! Great wine and people!

S
Shannan

Married on 05/20/2017

This venue is breathtaking! My husband and I have gotten so many compliments on so many aspects of our wedding, but mostly this venue. Our guests just could not get over the beautiful views. On one ... Read more side you have mountain views, and the other a luscious vineyard. We chose to have our ceremony under the big beautiful tree in front of the vineyard and the reception under the spacious pavilion that comes off the side of the house. The views and the space aren't the only great things about this venue though. Alice, owner and person you mostly will deal with, is one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. She is quite flexible and extremely helpful! My husband and I can not thank her enough! If you choose this venue, you will not regret it!