Spring House Hotel

Block Island, RI · View map · Visit website

About Spring House Hotel

Spring House Hotel is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Block Island, Rhode Island. Weddings at this venue are truly an unforgettable experience. Just a short ferry ride from the mainland, Block Island provides the perfect small getaway location for you and your guests. With green grass, gorgeous white buildings and a deep blue ocean, the Spring House Hotel will provide you with the perfect beachy backdrop.

Facilities and Capacity
Charming indoor and outdoor spaces are available to help capture your vision for your wedding day. Just imagine exchanging your vows on the lawn and then spending cocktail hour on the Seaside Veranda. If you are looking to have a more luxurious wedding, you and your guest can enjoy a formal meal in the dining room or, for a more casual setting, a nice barbecue on the back patio. Victoria’s Parlor is the perfect location to dance the night away after a day full of love and celebration. Spring House Hotel has a maximum capacity of 300 guests.

Whatever your dream is for your wedding day, the staff at Spring House Hotel will go above and beyond to ensure that you have a beautiful event. Some of the wedding festivities that they have hosted in the past include bridal showers, elopements and engagement parties. Several of the event services that are offered at this venue include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
In addition to the above services, Spring House Hotel also offers in-house catering for clients who choose to host their special event with them. Southern, Italian, Mexican and Cajun are just some of the cuisine styles that are offered. Catering services include:

• Buffet

Featured
H Taylor

Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing Venue, Staff, Location

My husband and I got married at the Spring House last Sunday, 6/30/19, surrounded by roughly 90 or so of our closest family and friends. Our day was just beyond amazing. Tanya, our wedding coordinator ... Read more was a gem - keeping us informed and on task throughout the entire planning process. Don't let her youth make you think she's a novice...she's an experienced professional who went above and beyond to ensure that our day was perfect. Our dedicated bartender and the rest of the Spring House staff were wonderful as well. I've heard from numerous guests on how delicious the food was...and how our wedding was the best they've ever attended. The day was magical...bright sun and blue skies for the ceremony and dinner, and then a beautiful flash thunderstorm that lasted all of 5 minutes which had our guests and bridal party dancing in the rain and pencil rolling down the Spring House's iconic hill...a day we'll never forget.

J
John Felice

Married on 08/10/2019

Storybook Perfect Wedding Venue

Planning a wedding can be stressful. Tanya Brenton was a calming presence throughout the entire process. Her attention to detail, organization and professionalism surpassed all of our expectations and ... Read more and resulted in a spectacular wedding day that impressed us as well as all of our guests, many of whom have told us that it was the best wedding they have ever attended. Not only did we enjoy working with Tanya, but every vendor with whom we worked also sang her praises. The Spring House Hotel provided a spectacular setting, a delicious meal and wonderful amenities for a truly perfect day.

A
Amy Quinn

Married on 08/08/2019

Magical, Intimate, & Flawless

I knew I wanted to get married at the Spring House from the moment I first stepped on the property with my now husband. Tanya made that dream come true, as we recently had the wedding of our dreams on ... Read more the side lawn of the Spring House. My husband has over 30 years experience in the hospitality industry, mostly in event planning and management, and Tanya’s attention to detail and event execution was flawless. The food was fresh and of the highest quality. The reception service was impeccable, and my wedding itinerary and timeline was followed perfectly. The days leading up to my wedding were just as magical as the big day. Josh and everyone else at the hotel front desk truly made me feel like the most special person in the world, during what could have been an extremely stressful time of preparation. Overall— our wedding far exceeded our highest expectations and was the best night of our lives. We are forever grateful to Tanya and the Spring House for making our fairytale wedding a reality.