Spring Smith Studios

Brownfield, ME · View map

About Spring Smith Studios

I believe that printed photographs are some of the most valuable things we can possess. I believe that photos of ourselves are just as important as the ones of those we love. I am not a photographer who will stick you in a stiff pose just because it will look pretty. I want to capture the true beauty of genuine, silly, fun, amazing couples and families in their element. I capture the small, quiet moments full of the big emotions and always do so in the most pure and natural way possible. These images will be ones you and your family cherish for generations because they will both look and feel like you- and that is the most beautiful thing I could possible hope to create.

• I love Ben & Jerry's ice cream so much that I served it instead of cake at my own wedding.
  • My daughter is named after my great, great grandmother because I believe we should always be looking forward but remember where we came from.
  • I am a fiercely loyal friend.
  • I've been both Mary Poppins and Katniss for Halloween. One part sugar - one part sass.
  • I spent 11 summers at Waukeela Camp for Girls and still find it hard to get through a meal without singing camp songs at the top of my lungs.
  • Silas and I got married on the coast of Maine in July of 2012 and honeymooned in Scotland.
  • My husband, Silas, and I went to the same high school but spoke less than 5 words to one another until years later.
  • I got on an airplane and flew from Boston to Georgia for a NYE party he invited me to (but hadn't actually planned until I told him I was coming) in 2006 and have been head over heals in love since.
  • I make a MEAN eggplant parm.
  • I was born and raised in Maine and know that the mountains and rocky coast are forever in my soul.
  • We bought and added onto the house next door to my parents and I LOVE having them so close by. Family is everything!

25 Reviews for Spring Smith Studios

25 Spring Smith Studios Reviews

Molly
Molly

Married on 04/27/2019

Our favorite vendor out of the whole bunch!

If you're planning your wedding, you know it takes a small army of vendors to make it happen. You're putting your trust in these folks and you don't really know how it will turn out until the big day. ... Read more Spring was hands-down our favorite person to work with out of the whole crew of vendors we chose! She made us feel so comfortable and natural during shoots, and her great energy she accomplished the unbelievable - my husband actually admitted to having "almost fun" during our photo hour! Serious win. Not only were our shoots with her super fun, she was also the most laid-back and easy to work with. We felt like she really cared about getting to know us and heard what we wanted - we weren't just another cookie-cutter job to get through before moving onto the next. Lastly... the end result completely blew us away. I cry every time I look at them! She captured so many important moments of our wedding that we get to relive over and over thanks to her phenomenal work. I can't say enough about Spring. Whether you're looking for wedding photography, engagement shots, family photos, or even a killer portrait of your adorable puppy... Look no further!!

J
Jennifer

Married on 10/14/2017

Having Spring as my wedding photographer was one of the best decisions I could have made for my wedding day. Not only is she incredibly skilled with a camera, she is also very personable and makes you ... Read more feel comfortable. It can be awkward being in front of a camera for such a long period of time, but Spring put my husband and I at ease and we had such a great time with it! She captured memories that we will hold onto forever :)

J
Jamie

Married on 08/05/2017

Spring is AMAZING! Not only is she great at what she does, but she makes you feel comfortable right from the start. We did our engagement and our wedding photos with her, and I already feel the need ... Read more to find more occasions to have her photograph! She is simply the best.