Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery

Thurmont, MD · View map · Visit website

About Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery

Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery is a winery wedding venue located in Thurmont, Maryland. A romantic and picturesque setting, there is a great deal to appreciate here - from the lavender fields to the sumptuous interiors. Situated among 130 acres, it is a terrific place for hosting engagement parties, bridal showers, ceremonies, and receptions.

Facilities and Capacity

The moment of saying ‘I do’ should always be reserved for somewhere truly special and meaningful to the couple. So, what better place to do so than on this venue’s front lawn with the enchanting fragrance of lavender floating on the air? With ample space to gather your nearest and dearest, you can say your vows and exchange rings in the open-air as the wedding party records the moment on their cameras. Featuring a ballroom and barn, Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery manages to combine both rustic and elegant elements. Between both event spaces, approximately 300 guests can be seated as they dine, relax, and celebrate throughout the day and night. The ballroom exudes sophistication and refined touches owing to its sparkling chandeliers and windows that welcome in ample light. The barn offers dance floors for everyone to spend the night twirling and shuffling their feet to some music. The venue also offers climate control, bucolic-style tables, and ample seating.

Additionally, Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery offers lounge areas for the wedding party to use as the day unfolds. These are particularly ideal to use for getting ready and enjoying some pre-ceremony beverages.

Weddings can be hectic, which is why this venue can provide the help of a wedding planner to assist the couple. The staff can be on hand to make your day as void of stress and hassle as possible, tending to your requests throughout the day. Certain event rentals may also be made available for the couple’s convenience. Everyone is free to savor their favorite drinks throughout the occasion because Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery allows clients to bring in the adult beverages they love best. The staff also provide a cleanup service so that the venue is easily returned to its original best after your memorable occasion. In terms of cuisine, guests can be treated to delicacies prepared by Carriage House Caterers.

Accommodation

An inn is available to make use of at this venue. Here, a number of your invited guests can stay the night - ideal for sleeping ahead of, or after, the special day. Eight suites are available here, each one offering comfort, relaxation, and style.

115 Reviews for Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery

115 Springfield Manor Winery, Distillery and Brewery Reviews

E
Featured
Ellen

Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing venue

Wow this Venue was amazing! I feel in love with it the first time I looked at it. I knew I had to book with them. Throughout the entire wedding process they were so helpful. During the wedding day ... Read more they made sure I had eaten and didn't need anyy. Which is unheard of for bride to actually eat. I hope I have a friend fat married here, so I can come back to celebrate.

Jordan
Jordan Buckley

Getting married on 09/13/2020

Planning for a 2020 wedding!

I toured Springfield Manor and it was an obvious choice. Brian took us to see the different getting ready spaces in the Manor, cigar lounge, and gave us an overall feel of what the BnB would be like. ... Read more The property was gorgeous! Both the barn and the ballroom are amazing - we asked for availability and booked the ballroom, and I can't wait for our wedding day. Thank you to Loree for working with us via calls, emails, and to Brian for taking us for another tour. It was an extra touch to seal the deal. Can't wait!

K
Katie Sloan

Married on 08/25/2019

The newly weds

I cannot say anything negative about the venue or Brian and Loree. Loree was responsive by phone and email. I never went long without a response which helped to keep me calm while planning my wedding. ... Read more Brian was also amazing. He kept the wedding party as close to on schedule as we could be (totally my bridal party’s fault) he gave me the ability to have some time when I was getting overwhelmed. Had all my vendors do what they needed to in timely fashion. I honestly went into the wedding assuming that something was going to go wrong. Thanks to Brian, Loree, and the staff at Springfield nothing went wrong. Not only did we have great help, but the venue and views were perfect. I also love that I can come back for wine tastings and see the place where I got married. Thank you thank you thank you!