Spruce St Studios

Shelbyville, IL · View map · Visit website

About Spruce St Studios

Spruce St Studios is a wedding banquet hall located in Shelbyville, Illinois. This stunning wedding venue features two upscale indoor spaces and a unique outdoor garden that could make for the perfect backdrop for your big day. At Spruce St Studios, you can make your wedding vision a beautiful reality.

Facility and Capacity
Spruce St Studios offers two indoor spaces, Studio A and Studio B. Studio A offers 4,000 square feet of event space, with seating arrangements to cater to up to 300 guests. Studio A also provides private changing suites and a cozy cocktail area, complete with a full bar. Studio B offers 2,000 square feet of event space and can host up to 215 guests. Spruce St Studios’ outdoor space is perfect for ceremonies and cocktail parties and can host up 200 of your friends and family.

Spruce St Studios is staffed by a team of individuals who are dedicated to helping you realize your wedding or special event vision. They offer their guests altars and arches, audio equipment, centerpieces, chairs, decor, drapery, furniture, lighting, photo booth, and tables. Some of the services they offer include:

• Set up

Rebecca
Featured
Rebecca

Married on 06/14/2019

Beautiful venue at a great price!

This venue is beautiful! The staff is extremely easy to work with and responsive to any questions! Right at the end of our outdoor cocktail hour... It started drizzling. The staff was already gathering ... Read more gathering our guests inside and getting the indoor bar ready for service before we even walked to the door. Renee really took my vision of how I wanted my ceremony and reception to look and made it come to life! This venue has the added bonus of a fantastic florist on site. Blooms on Spruce produced the most beautiful crown, corsages, and boutonnieres ever! I never thought I would be the one to save real flowers after my wedding, but now I already have these flowers drying to I can hang them on my wall and look at them everyday.

R
Rachel

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Would recommend

Renee was organized and good to work with. Venue was very nice. Read more Renee was organized and good to work with. Venue was very nice.

D
Darin Hansen

Married on 03/15/2019

A+ Experience!

We really enjoyed our experience with Spruce Street. Renee was great helping us every step of the way. It was a great venue for our event and our church looks forward to possibly using it again for ... Read more another event! Renee was very accommodating and did everything she could to make our event successful. Spruce Street gets an A+ from us here at New Hope Church Effingham!