Spun Gold Creations Invitations

Wakefield, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Spun Gold Creations Invitations

Spun Gold Creations Invitations is a wedding invitation business based in Wakefield, Massachusetts. The owner carefully discusses with each couple what their needs are and customizes the invitation to provide exactly what they would love to have. All of the invitation designs are created using the finest materials. You can also feel good knowing that your luxurious European and Indonesian invitation papers are environmentally friendly because they are sustainably harvested from managed forests.

To fully meet your needs, Spun Gold Creations gives couples the freedom to customize all aspects of their invitations. There are both softcover paper invitations as well as hardcover options. You can choose from our one-of-a-kind designs that you will find nowhere else, or Spun Gold Creations can create a unique design for your wedding. Couples can then add finishing touches like velvet flocking, debossing, and glitter. The team’s services include the following:

• Calligraphy

S
Sarah

Getting married on 08/17/2019

Wedding Invitations

Spun Gold Creations made our save-the-dates and wedding invitations, which turned out absolutely beautiful. Kim was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive through the entire process! Read more Spun Gold Creations made our save-the-dates and wedding invitations, which turned out absolutely beautiful. Kim was a pleasure to work with and extremely responsive through the entire process!

C
Caitlyn Cannone

Married on 06/08/2019

Excellent service and quality!

We used Spun Gold Creations to design our save the date cards, wedding invitations, and thank you notes. Kim was wonderful to work with. She responded to all of my questions and e-mails so quickly and ... Read more was able to help me bring my vision to life. The products came out even better than I could have imagined. The invitations were beautiful and the quality was above and beyond my expectations. I was so grateful for Kim's experience and expertise. I would highly recommend Spun Gold Creations to any bride!

A
Amie Lesure

Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely perfect

My fiancé and I worked with Kim and found the most amazing invitation design that matched our wedding theme perfectly. They arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner. I received numerous ... Read more compliments on them. I highly recommend!