Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment

Bronx, NY · View map · Visit website

About Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment

A wedding DJ in Bronx, New York, DJ Spynfo strives to provide its couples with impeccable customer service. Boasting over 15 years of entertainment experience, the company prides itself on making each celebration both memorable and legendary. Whether your style is high-energy or mellow, DJ Spynfo guarantees your dance floor will remain packed from start to finish!

DJ Spynfo gladly meets with each couple in an effort to understand their personal wants and needs. To ensure a seamless execution, the following services are provided:

• Consultation
  • Flat screen
  • Photo booth
  • Uplighting

Areas Covered
DJ Spynfo proudly offers DJ services to ready-to-wed couples in Bronx, New York. Coupled with the local area, services are extended to those located throughout New Jersey, Connecticut and Maryland.

97 Reviews for Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment

97 Spynfo & Mr. Matrimony Entertainment Reviews

Christine
Featured
Christine

Married on 03/16/2019

Simply amazing!

We got married 3/16/19 at Chateau Briand in LI, NY. Having lived in NY most of my life, I moved to Maryland to be with my fiancé 2017 (we met in 7th grade French class). I told him that my last ... Read more hooray, our wedding, must be in NY...he agreed! Groom: We knew Mr. Matrimony came highly recommended. My wife went to SJU with him and knew his awesome reputation. Yet, WE STILL WERE NOT READY for his awesome performance and professionalism as a DJ and Emcee to our wedding! Our guests raved about him all night and folks who never danced were OUT OF THEIR SEATS and on the floor from start to end. Any party we have from now on we’re going to consider Mr. Matrimony. Our baby’s 1st bday gonna be lit!! Bride: Right after we booked the venue, DJ Spynfo (Mr. Matrimony) was the next call. We went to SJU together and he went from being the campus DJ, to the tristate collegiate DJ, to club DJ, to major radio station DJ and now to wedding DJ. There was only 1 person I could trust to make my vision of a high energy wedding reception come true...Spynfo! Being Grenadian/Jamaican-American with an American groom with southern roots, I didn't know how our guests would get on with each other. Well, I had no need to worry! He surely delivered the energy with creative icebreakers, getting a feel for the audience and catering to the vibes present. From the youngest to the oldest, everyone was moving their feet and their hips, swaying, 2 stepping, surfing, chipping, whining and wobbling! At one point while playing the newly crowned Soca Monarch, Grenadian Mr Killa, song Run Wid It, the chant goes "I want you to pick up something....anything"... next thing I hear is DJ Spynfo start chanting "Pick up the Bride! Pick up the Bride! Pick up the Groom! Pick up the Groom!" Up we went as our guests lifted us both up in chairs jumping up to the beat!!! FIYAHHHHH! When I tell you that my friends and family are still talking about what a grand time they had...mi naaaaah lie! Thank you so much for listening to our concerns, taking initiative and creating a spectacular atmosphere for the festivities, uniting our loved ones on the dance floor as they celebrated our love! BOOK him now! #HitchedCox2019

Janelle
Janelle Williams Opoku

Getting married on 12/04/2019

We danced all night!!!

"Mr. Matrimony" was AMAZING! He and his team got our guests moving and kept them dancing all night. The mix of music was just what we were looking for to cover all bases for our crowd. Our guests ... Read more have raved about the music and overall energy at our wedding reception for days! We had a great time!! I can't wait to refer him to someone else...you can't go wrong!

O
Olivia Huppert

Married on 04/28/2019

the best!!

Mr. Matrimony/DJ Spynfo was absolutely amazing! He had everyone on the dance floor at all times and played all of our favorite music. He was flexible and was extremely responsive, which is so helpful ... Read more when planning a wedding! Not only were his services amazing, he has a great personality that anyone would love! I was so lucky that I booked him and was not disappointed, he put his own spin on things and kept our guests engaged— so much fun!! We were so lucky to have him be a part of our special day!