Squantum Association

Riverside, RI · View map · Visit website

About Squantum Association

Squantum Association is a historic wedding venue located in Rhode Island that has been hosting memorable events for over 135 years. This exceptional waterfront venue is perfect for a wedding ceremony, reception and for taking memorable photos.

Facilities and Capacity

This beautiful location accommodates anywhere from 80-200 of your guests. With a selection of locations to hold your event, both indoor and outdoor, you can be sure the property's gorgeous lawns and water views will be the perfect backdrop for photos.

Squantum Association offers elegant accommodations with professional staff that will attend to your comfort and convenience. This venue also offers the following services:

• Complimentary rehearsal time

91 Squantum Association Reviews

Featured
Kate

Married on 08/12/2017

We had the perfect day at Squantum! It is a unique venue that allows you to have different locations for the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the dinner. The bridal suite was a great place for the ... Read more bride and bridesmaids to hang out and prepare. The entire staff was flexible, accommodating, and professional. We actually booked with the previous wedding coordinator Corentin. The reviews on this site all raved about him. Well, after many years he retired from Squantum. But, John and Jay did not disappoint! They took over our event and met every request we had and we had lots! From extra dinner courses, to fireworks, to the timing of the day. There was nothing they didn't make happen for us.

Katelyn

Married on 08/04/2018

I spotted Squantum for the first time on a friend’s Facebook who got married there. I knew I had to see this place in person! A week after my husband and I’s engagement, we went to look at Squantum. ... Read more As soon as I opened the car door and could smell the ocean, I knew it was going to be the place for our wedding. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and Jon,Lauren, and the chefs and staff were unbelievable. Our wedding was 100% perfect because of everything they did for us. The food is outstanding, the views are amazing, the venue is gorgeous and everything was awesome. I can’t say enough positive things about Squantum, if you are looking for an ocean wedding, look no further than here! You will fall in love with it as soon as you get there!

Kirsten

Married on 08/03/2018

I couldn't be more grateful to Squantum Association for all of their services for our wedding. Jon, Joe, and Lauren were absolutely incredible to work and made everything so easy. They were also so ... Read more friendly! On the day of the wedding, the staff didn't miss a single detail. At one point later during the reception, I even saw the chef come out to speak with all the guests! Such an upstanding move. Furthermore, the views are beautiful and our guests couldn't stop raving about the sites and location. The staff at Squantum, and Squantum itself will always hold a very dear place in my heart.