Squared Away Entertainment

Williamsburg, Virginia · View map · Visit website

About Squared Away Entertainment

A wedding DJ service in Williamsburg, Virginia, Squared Away Entertainment LLC promises to be more than just your standard DJ. Owned and operated by experienced event DJ Matt Chambers, the company understands that each celebration is unique and, therefore, goes the extra mile to make certain its couples and their guests are happy. Professional, affordable, and memorable, Squared Away Entertainment LLC is sure to give your special event the attention to detail it deserves.

This DJ proudly offers top-tier entertainment services for a night you and your guests will never forget. Options include, but are not limited to:

• Consultation
  • Liability insurance
  • MC services
  • Microphones
  • Sound/PA system
  • Video projection
  • Uplighting

Areas Covered

Squared Away Entertainment LLC offers wedding DJ services to couples located in Williamsburg, Virginia. Said services are also extended to interested couples in and around the Hampton Roads, Virginia area.

5 Reviews for Squared Away Entertainment

5 Squared Away Entertainment Reviews

L
Featured
Lydia Riggins

Married on 03/24/2018

Matt is amazing!!!

I cannot imagine having a better DJ than Matt! He was professional and laid back. He made the whole reception flow so smoothly and custom made the mix for our first dance song! He even played special ... Read more selections for the kids at our wedding and let my 3 year old take over the mike! I can’t say enough about Matt with Squares Away!

H
Hillary

Married on 11/11/2018

Wonderful Wedding DJ

Squared Away was AWESOME! He had all of our guests on the dance floor dancing and having a great time. I can’t say enough great things about Matt and Squared Away! Read more Squared Away was AWESOME! He had all of our guests on the dance floor dancing and having a great time. I can’t say enough great things about Matt and Squared Away!!

M
Monica North

Married on 10/27/2018

Best DJ Ever!

Matt was WONDERFUL! He meet with us before the wedding in person to answer any questions we had & show us how to use his amazingly easy software to pick all the songs we wanted played during the ... Read more wedding & for the reception. He was extremely flexible & always got right back with us. All the guests (ranging from 7-88 years old) loved the music! I can't wait for another excuse to use him!