Squawkbox Sound

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About Squawkbox Sound

Squawkbox Sound in Salt Lake City, Utah provides the tools that make your wedding day memorable. Every couple needs an individualized song for their first dance, and what is a wedding without a night of music, laughter, and love? With over 15 years of experience, Russ, Morgan and their staff at Squawkbox Sound will help make your event one to remember. The company lives by one of Johnny Depp's famous lines: “Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't.”

Experience
With weddings being one of their specialties, DJs Russ &Morgan Powell have over 15 years of professional MC, DJ and music services experience. They started to DJ in 2003 and continued to grow, wowing couples with their charisma and crowd-engagement. Squawkbox Sound won WeddingWire’s Couples' Choice Award in 2016, 2017, the Bride’s Choice Awards in 2009, as well as five others, plus the KSL A-List Voter's Choice Award for 2017 and 2018. And have recently added a professional photographer to their talented staff.

Squawkbox Sound strives to help you personalize your event. Provided are custom wedding plans and personalized bridal playlists. Their professional MC, DJ and music services will make your night one to remember. Their services include:

• Timeline and day-of planning
  • Bose speakers
  • Connections for personal devices/instruments
  • Wireless and lapel microphones
  • personalized Do-not-play list
  • In-depth consultations
  • custom lighting design
  • packages with a photographer

57 Reviews for Squawkbox Sound

57 Squawkbox Sound Reviews

Melanie
Featured
Melanie

Married on 08/06/2016

What more can I really say right here than RUSS IS COMPLETELY AMAZING! I truly don't believe that we could have booked a better DJ. We met with Russ multiple times prior to our wedding day. He is ... Read more thorough, reliable, a complete pleasure to work with, personable, experienced, and did an incredible job at our wedding and reception. Our guests were thrilled with him! There were plenty of times where I needed suggestions and input from Russ, and he was more than willing to provide us with it. He was especially helpful to work with being my husband was deployed throughout most of the planning process. Russ made the entire experience as stress-free as possible, and gave me the peace of mind I needed through our grand exit on the big day. He is at the tip top of our list of recommendations if anybody is in need of DJ/emcee work. We couldn't be more thankful, Russ. You will forever be a friend of ours.

Lexi
Lexi

Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding & ceremony

He’s amazing at what he does. He is a good family friend! He not only was our DJ but also officiated our ceremony! 10/10 recommend him to everyone! Read more He’s amazing at what he does. He is a good family friend! He not only was our DJ but also officiated our ceremony! 10/10 recommend him to everyone!

L
Lauren

Married on 08/24/2018

Russ honestly made our wedding come together! He was very responsive and professional! It was a huge relief on my wedding day to not worry about the music or the crowd! Read more Russ honestly made our wedding come together! He was very responsive and professional!! It was a huge relief on my wedding day to not worry about the music or the crowd!!