SR Entertainment Group

Howard Beach, New York · View map

About SR Entertainment Group

S.R Entertainment Group is a premier DJ entertainment company and event specialist located in New York City. Along with MC, DJ, and percussionist services, S.R Entertainment Group assists couples with event decor and design, installations and productions, and rental equipment. Equipment such as a disco ball, flat screen, photo booth, and projector can be rented for any event.

Their DJ services include several options to help with your event. S.R Entertainment Group has its own liability insurance and provides couples with consultation services and the option to provide a do-not-play list. If requested, they are also able to provide video projection, microphones, sound/PA system, and uplighting for your event. S.R Entertainment Group plays a dynamic range of music genres, which range from Christian and hip-hop to R&B and rock. Additional genres and services include:

• Club

31 SR Entertainment Group Reviews

Francesca
Francesca

Married on 09/01/2019

Never danced so hard in my life!

Steven and his team truly blew me away from the first meeting down to our wedding day! They truly put on quite the party and I never danced so hard in my life! From the first song to the last song ... Read more they kept the whole crowd involved and dancing, even my husband danced and he NEVER dances. If you’re thinking of having some live music incorporated, I HIGHLY recommend it! The sax player was absolutely AMAZING!! All of our guests are still talking about him because his talent is like no other! My dad loves the saxophone and had him in tears! S.R Entertainment is 100% the best and ONLY option to go with!! Thank you for making my night the best night of my life... and for playing one last song for me to go crazy on the dance floor to!

F
F Hose

Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding!!

SRE delivers on their promised services. One stop shopping. No need to look elsewhere for any other services. Would use SRE again. Read more SRE delivers on their promised services. One stop shopping. No need to look elsewhere for any other services. Would use SRE again.

D
Danielle

Married on 08/03/2019

Best Day Ever

I would just like to thank SR Entertainment for the most memorable day of our lives. Top Shelf, Class Act. The teamwork, your timing and chemistry together made for one incredible day. I recommend ... Read more anyone who is looking for a DJ for a wedding or sweet sixteen, look no further, SR Entertainment is it!! Steven on percussion, Thomas mixing it up. Not only are we ecstatic but everyone is still talking about SR Entertainment for the past 2 weeks. Steven, Thomas, We cannot thank you enough we love you guys and now we have a life-long friendship. Thanks Guys, Love, The Sorrentino’s AKA Mr. and Mrs. Sally BOTZ