SRS Photography

Asbury Park, NJ · View map · Visit website

About SRS Photography

Sara R. Stadtmiller (owner of SRS Photography) is a photographer based in Asbury Park, New Jersey that specializes in artistic and unobtrusive wedding photography. With over a decade of photography and exhibiting experience, Sara Stadtmiller brings a fine art approach to all her professional photography. Her experienced creative eye will catch small, candid moments in a unique way that will define your wedding day. Contact SRS Photography today to capture your wedding day images in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.

SRS Photography offers wedding, commercial and portrait photography for the northern New Jersey area. Wedding photography services include the following:

• Engagement shoot

L
Featured
Lauren

Married on 06/08/2018

As I look through our wedding photos for the 19394884 time in the past 24 hours I am so thankful that we chose Sara as our wedding day photographer. She is amazingly talented, and so sweet and down to ... Read more earth too, which makes it such a pleasure to work with her! My husband and I had such an amazing time with her during our engagement shoot and the pictures were beautiful ! Sara went above and beyond on our wedding day, and was so helpful even out of the scope of photography ! Looking through the photos I am able to relive our perfect day over and over. Sara was an absolute pleasure to work with, and her talent is incredible. Also have to add how much we loved the second photographer Sara brought along with her, Dave! The two of them are so sweet and fun! They were able to capture so many important moments yet blended into our day so seamlessly, not stealing my husband and I away from our guests for times on end. We had a perfect timeline of the day planned out/organized ahead of time and got all the formal photos we wanted, and the rest of the evening was fun fun fun and the natural candids they got are phenominal!! So many amazing photos showcasing all the happiness and love on our day. Sara truly knows what she is doing and is so organized, yet unobtrusive and let the day flow so naturally all while still getting all the perfect photos. Every time I look through our wedding photos I smile wider and wider. It truly was the best day of my life and Sara and Dave truly captured it. I will cherish these photos for a lifetime !! Hands down one of my favorite vendors we chose for our wedding (and we had some pretty awesome vendors!) !! Choose her as your photographer ASAP and you will not be disappointed !!! Not only are her photography skills exceptional, but she is a beautiful person inside and out ! Thank you sara !!!!

Meredith
Meredith Mccarthy

Married on 05/17/2019

Creative, Amazing....Highly Recommend!

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with the very talented Sara Stadtmiller from SRS Photography for our wedding. Sara brought her assistant Dave for the day, and together they did an amazing ... Read more amazing job. Their professionalism, quality, and skill are phenomenal. They’re also just fabulous people! When we met Sara we immediately got good vibes. She took clear instructions about our requests and really got to know us personally and as a couple. She listened attentively and was sensitive and understanding of our unique family situations. On the day of the wedding, Sara and Dave took all of the posed family portraits that we asked for. We were never made to feel awkward, and they provided the perfect amount of direction. Sara and Dave wore several “hats” throughout the evening. Not only did they take on the photographer role, they also helped in many other ways (putting on the men’s boutonnieres and keeping everyone on task and on time during portraits). They worked well with the wedding venue staff and other vendors, which made everything go smoothly. Most importantly, their humor, enthusiasm, and easy-going energy made us feel at ease. We LOVE our pictures. All of our friends and family comment on how absolutely stunning they are. Our favorites are the candid shots of our bridal party getting ready and our guests mingling and dancing the night away. They were able to capture so many amazing moments, including many that we as the bride and groom missed. Every time we look through our photos, we relive our wedding day all over again and we could not be happier with Sara’s work. Her experience, knowledge, and creativity are second to none and we highly recommend her to everyone for all occasions. We are so lucky to have met Sara. She truly captured our wedding day so beautifully—we couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you!

D
Dallas Fitzpatrick

Married on 05/11/2019

Natural, Personal and Amazing!

From the moment I viewed Sara’s online galleries, I knew I wanted her to be my husband’s and my photographer for our wedding. And when I met her to review pricing and see in person albums, I fell even ... Read more more in love with her work. Sara’s work looks and feels personal- her photos don’t look like some chain photography place where you can just photoshop each couples face into the images and they look the same. They are unique, personal, fun and have captured so much love and excitement of our wedding day. My husband who is not a fan of getting his picture felt totally comfortable with her assistant photographer, and he loves himself in our pictures, which he usually doesn’t. I love having these beautiful memories that we can look back on to replay our wedding day over, and to share with family and friends. Thank you so much Sara for being so fun and keeping up with all my dancing and running around! I love our online gallery, USB, and prints! I can’t wait to create our album!!