Hired? Booked

St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events

Opening in 1998, St. Augustine Weddings has over 19 years experience in the wedding industry. During those years, we have been blessed by sharing in one of the most important times in a bride and groom's life, resulting in many lasting friendships long after the wedding day.
St. Augustine Weddings is dedicated to the destination bride, serving the St. Augustine, Palm Coast area exclusively.
Accepting a maximum of 20 events per calendar year allows us the time necessary to produce unique and innovative events. Our personal service is dedicated to meet a bride's hectic schedule. We are happy to schedule after hours appointments either in person or by phone.

St. Augustine Weddings is honored to have been featured in these Industry Publications.

CURRENTLY ON BOOKSHELVES

J
Featured
julia

Married on 08/04/2018

The owner and primary coordinator of St. Augustine Weddings & Special Events is Karen Erwin. She is absolutely amazing. The specificity of our wedding planning situation included attending graduate ... Read more school, having a nine-year-old daughter, and my husband having long and unpredictable work hours. Due to my husband wanting the wedding to occur within six months of proposal and our busy schedule, I required a wedding planner. Karen was the first planner of five to respond within three hours of my initial e-mail. We scheduled our first, free of charge phone consultation for an evening at eight o’clock pm to accommodate our schedules. The initial consult lasted two hours. She patiently answered all our questions and explained all details thoroughly. An important detail that is exclusive to Karen’s services is that she only does one wedding per week there for the week of your wedding, YOU are her MAIN priority. To accommodate our hectic schedules our phone meetings often occurred later in the evening between eight and nine pm which is later than acceptable for most businesses. When picking our vendors, we told her our desires and she e-mailed us three, spot on options to review that matched our wants. All her recommended vendors were fabulous making it difficult to choose but she scheduled meetings and tastings with them to help us choose. She scheduled and accompanied us (per our request) to meetings during two weeks over the six-month planning period that I had school breaks. Our nine-year-old daughter came to one day long tasting where Karen even scheduled time to play at the park. Parking there is a big deal, but her itineraries are so detailed that we never had to worry. EVERY vendor doted on her. The process of planning our wedding and the actual day of our wedding was worry free. We feel truly blessed that Karen placed in our lives to handle our special day. Everything was perfect, a true fairytale, and better than I ever dreamed of!

S
Shannon

Married on 10/20/2018

MOH Made Easy

Whenever you're the maid of honor, there is a special responsibility to make sure the bride is has a great day. Karen and her team made that job incredibly easy as they handled every last detail. ... Read more Karen's team had the answer to every question, anticipated and eliminated potential problems without raising concerns, and were extremely easy to contact and speak to on the wedding day even while preparing the venue. I am so grateful for their hard work. The day was perfect!

C
Courtney Schott

Married on 10/20/2018

Destination Dream Wedding

When I met Karen (via phone, due to long distance planning), I knew we had an instant connection. She immediately made me feel comfortable and confident that we were choosing the right coordinator.I ... Read more I had already booked my major vendors and was really looking for a "day of coordinator." Karen is so devoted to her work that she is not just a day of coordinator, she was there for me for several meetings prior to the big day, including weekly phone calls to review every detail starting a month from our wedding. With those conversations, we reviewed every detail to a T, to the point that Karen knew my exact vision and could implement it without a fault. To say Karen exceeded all of our expectations is an understatement. Her organizational skills are matched by few, that in addition to her kindness and professionalism are qualities needed for successful planning. By the time our wedding day came, I was completely calm knowing that Karen and her team had everything under control. One of my standout memories is awaiting the moment to walk down the aisle, a ball of nerves, I looked at Karen right before she opened the doors and she said "Are you ready?" And with those three simple words, my nerves melted away and I gave her a huge smile and made my way down the aisle with ease! I cannot recommend St. Augustine Weddings and Events enough, absolutely fabulous! Karen will always be a special part of our wedding day!!