Legacy Events & Rentals

Saint George, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Legacy Events & Rentals

Southern Utah is a spectacular area for weddings, whether you are local or planning for a destination wedding. Legacy Events & Rentals is uniquely positioned to guide you from engagement to your wedding day and through each intricate detail along the way. Our diverse team of planners love working on all types of weddings, specializing in mountain and countryside weddings like those featured at Zion National Park and surrounding areas with venues such as the stunning Zion Red Rock Oasis. Not only do we help couples plan the perfect wedding, we also offer an assortment of event rentals, Pinterest-worthy decorations, elegant floral arrangements, and one-of-a-kind bouquets to make that dream come true. We are also expert in wedding venues throughout Southern Utah. You can rely on us to help you find the ideal venue to meet your needs and dreams.

Legacy Events & Rentals will help you with your rehearsal, ceremony, reception, and most importantly your peace of mind throughout the whole process. We work closely with you to make your wedding personal and meaningful. We plan civil, cultural, destination, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. We offer full and partial planning services, as well as day-of coordination. We can assist with event design, decorations, referrals, timelines, and to-do lists to make your wedding day the perfect day. We also have a team of skilled floral experts to deliver beautiful floral arrangements and bouquets using real or silk flowers depending on your style and needs.

Other Services
One of the advantages to our company is that we are also a large event rental company. By owning so many aspects of the special event industry this gives us greater control over the quality and costs of putting on amazing weddings and events. We are able to work with you directly for your rentals, or you can leave all the details up to one of our wedding planners.
At Legacy Events & Rentals you will find a wide selection of chairs, tables, linens, and all the other event necessities like drapery, decor, lighting, tents, dance floors, stage, serving ware, and of course wedding arches and arbors to say the least. One of our most sought after items is the amazing MirrorMe photo booth. If you haven’t seen this technology look it up on our website then call to book yours before it’s too late.

4 Reviews for Legacy Events & Rentals

4 Legacy Events & Rentals Reviews

Andrea
Andrea Pasenelli

Married on 04/27/2019

Fast set up and take down

I rented tables, chairs, and lights. Everything went very smooth, fast to set up and take down Read more I rented tables, chairs, and lights. Everything went very smooth, fast to set up and take down

E
Esther

Married on 04/28/2018

I contacted St. George Events a month before my wedding after my previous party rental company fell through. I was having an outdoor wedding with a sit down dinner, full bar, sound system, lighting, ... Read more and staff, so I needed someone who could provide all these for me, and do it all fairly last minute. When I contact St. George Events, they were immediately responsive and able to provide me with everything I needed. From the moment I contacted them, they were wonderful to work with. Not only were they wonderful at communicating via phone or email, but they were upfront with all their costs, patient with my million questions and ever-changing guest counts. A few weeks prior to my wedding, Jeff met me at the venue and I was able to show him where everything would go. I found out that he later met with my caterer to also coordinate efforts. The day before the wedding, St. George Events showed up with everything we ordered and not only was it all exactly what we wanted, but the lights Jeff provided were incredible! They were better than anything we could have envisioned and they made the place very magical and beautiful. On our wedding day, they provided staff and put me in touch with an amazing bar tender. They coordinated with our catering staff and everything was just perfect! We could not have had such a successful and amazing wedding without them. If I ever am going to throw a party of any sort in the St. George area, St. George Events would be the first person I would contact.

N
Natalie

Married on 01/05/2018

Working with St. George Events was lovely! They were very helpful and always made sure that everything was to my liking. I would definitely use them again! Read more Working with St. George Events was lovely! They were very helpful and always made sure that everything was to my liking. I would definitely use them again!