St. James The Salon

Santa Rosa, CA · View map · Visit website

About St. James The Salon

St. James The Salon is a professional, full-service hair and makeup salon located in Santa Rosa, California. This family-owned business has been running since 1995, with the owner, Wade, and his daughter Lauren working alongside each other to deliver exceptional service. Lauren and her mother, Koree, manage the bridal side of the salon, creating a beautiful look for every bride that enhances their natural features.

St. James The Salon understands that every bride has a specific vision for their wedding day, and makes it a priority to develop a personal connection with you, creating your custom look that reflects your personal style and taste. Wade and his team also strive to deliver a convenient service, providing consultations, group services, and multiple stylists on hand for sessions. St. James The Salon provides the following services:

• On-site hair

12 St. James The Salon Reviews

Caitlin
Caitlin Bandiera

Married on 07/13/2019

St. James did an amazing job with hair and make up for my winery wedding!

Lauren and her team at St. James the Salon did an amazing job with our hair and make up for the wedding. Lauren and her team were professional, personable, and listened to everything myself and ... Read more bridesmaids wanted. When I had a few changes, Lauren responded right away and had no problem updating my invoice and hair/makeup schedule. The staff met myself, bridesmaids, and mothers at my venue and already had everything set up and began hair and make up right away. When some of the bridesmaid weren't sure what they wanted to do with hair and make up, the team helped and offered suggestions. Everyone's hair/make up came out exactly as I had hoped! When were were finished Lauren and the other stylists touched us all up and made sure everyone had what they needed for the rest of the night. I had a great experience with this salon and would definitely recommend!

L
Laura Llerena

Married on 11/17/2018

Great Hair and Makeup

Lauren and her team are awesome! Lauren did my hair and makeup trial and worked with me to get the exact look I was hoping for. She is super nice and her team was lovely. They were on time and kept to ... Read more schedule, but were funny and personable so we all relaxed and had a good time.

S
Sarah

Married on 09/08/2018

LOVED working with the St. James team for my wedding day this past September. They are all so kind and accommodating to your needs. Steven did mine, and my bridesmaids makeup for the day of and did an ... Read more AMAZING job! I felt so beautiful and glamorous and with our early start, I still looked fresh and in tact at the end of the night. Koree did our hair flawlessly, I am still getting complements on my up-do, it was stunning! I would highly recommend this team for any bride, they are a great way to start your special! Warmly, Sarah Shore