St. Johns Illuminations

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About St. Johns Illuminations

St. Johns Illuminations is a Jacksonville, Florida-based lighting and decor company specializing in weddings and events. The team at St. Johns Illuminations believes that lighting is often one of the most important and overlooked elements of a beautiful wedding day. The right lighting can set the tone of the atmosphere to ensure that your guests are relaxed and having a great time. With over a decade of experience, St. Johns Illuminations has developed strong relationships with many venues, caterer, florists and wedding coordinators in the area. Their team will work with you and your vendors to ensure stress-free planning and setup for a truly magical wedding. Inquire about St. Johns Illuminations today to set up your consultation!

St. Johns Illuminations offers a variety of lighting and decor services to turn your wedding day vision into a reality. Their services include:

• Accent lights

D
Featured
Daniela

Married on 05/05/2018

We are so happy with all of our rentals! Emilee was so great to work with and was able to make several updates as I made final decisions. Everything was so stunning! Thank you! Read more We are so happy with all of our rentals! Emilee was so great to work with and was able to make several updates as I made final decisions. Everything was so stunning! Thank you!!

R
Rebecca

Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful experience!

I used St. John’s illuminations for rentals and lightning at my wedding at the Lightner Museum. They did a wonderful job and helped make my day magical. I rented lights, an arch, chargers, and ... Read more piping/draping to make the setting come alive. Highly recommend this company for the quality and professionalism.

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 11/25/2018

Best Company for Stage and Lighting!

I used St. John's for my wedding on 11.25.18 at the Lightner. They were so easy to work with and very professional. They set up a white stage that matched the Lightner's bar tables and everything ... Read more looked amazing! They also set did lighting for my venue and it made everything come together! I highly recommend St. Johns!