St. Maarten Wedding Photographer Carlos Lippai

Philipsburg · View map

About St. Maarten Wedding Photographer Carlos Lippai

St. Maarten Wedding Photographer

I'm a St. Maarten Wedding photographer. St. Maarten is the smallest island in the world shared by two nations, Dutch on one side, French on the other, I’m also available in Anguilla, St Barth and Saba.

Photography is a passion not just a job and I strongly believe in the power of the image to communicate feelings and emotions, please take a look at my portfolio to get an idea about my photography style . Thanks for stopping by.

- See more at: http://www.carlos-lippai.com/#sthash.cMJ8dHj8.dpuf

24 Reviews for St. Maarten Wedding Photographer Carlos Lippai

24 St. Maarten Wedding Photographer Carlos Lippai Reviews

A
Andrew

Getting married on 07/01/2020

Engagement Photos

Had a great experience working with Carlos. He recommended using Mullet Bay Beach for our engagement photos. The lighting and beach were beautiful. We would definitely recommend Carlos! Read more Had a great experience working with Carlos. He recommended using Mullet Bay Beach for our engagement photos. The lighting and beach were beautiful. We would definitely recommend Carlos!

Rigby
Rigby J Coleman

Getting married on 03/14/2020

High quality, Timely, Attentive to details, Ton of value (+150 Photos)

Carlos was timely and was full of ideas of pictures to take. We have over 150 high quality pictures making our special engagement unforgettable Read more Carlos was timely and was full of ideas of pictures to take. We have over 150 high quality pictures making our special engagement unforgettable

Noor
Noor

Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful service!

Carlos did an absolutely fantastic job photographing our wedding. Carlos' colleague who took video likewise was lovely to work with. Carlos was always extremely responsive, punctual, and professional. ... Read more professional. He worked quickly and efficiently to capture our beautiful moments when we married in St. Maarten. We were so pleasantly surprised when we received the video and photos two days after the wedding! Each photograph and frame was beautiful. Carlos, Jason and I cannot thank you enough for everything you did for us on the date and for all of your flexibility. It was lovely working with you!!! Wishing you all the best!