ST Photography

Sevierville, TN · View map · Visit website

About ST Photography

ST Photography is a wedding photography business located in Sevierville, Tennessee. Husband and wife Shane and Tia Reman created this photography business after they got married in a gorgeous garden back in 2003. As high school sweethearts, these two are passionate about capturing photos of other couples who are celebrating the biggest day of their lives.

ST Photography shoots using a natural, photojournalistic, and traditional style of photography. Shane and Tia are committed to only photographing one wedding or special event per day to really focus on the couple. These photographers also offer a very exciting trash-the-dress photo session for after the wedding. Wedding photography services offered include the following:

• Additional hours

Carly
Carly

Married on 08/15/2019

Amazing!

Tia was amazing! My husband and I got married at The Preserve Resort in Sevierville, TN. She captured the venue, the wedding details, the bridal party and our families perfectly. We are in love with ... Read more our photos! We booked her for just a few hours but you would have thought she was there all day with the amount of great shots she got! We are so thankful!!!!

Ben
Ben Turner

Married on 05/08/2019

THE, capitalized, underlined and bolded. THE photographer you want.

The Short Review: TLDR; Book Tia from ST Photography for your event NOW. You won’t regret it, not in the least. Best decision of your event, guaranteed. The Long Review: How do you write a review for ... Read more a review for a photographer? Someone who was a stranger, but has become not only a friend but an integral and incredibly positive memory in the course of a single day? I cannot express how happy we are that we chose ST Photography. We worked directly with Tia for our Wedding, and I encourage anyone looking for a photographer for ANY occasion to contact ST Photography. We came across several photographers in our hunt for one to preserve our day in images. From Wedding Apps to online reviews, my wife and I came to a sudden stop when we came across the beautiful photos displayed on their website. My wife and I are familiar with digital photography through our employment and what caught our eye the most was not just the excellent lighting and color balance, but the scene itself. The images were not just high quality, they were picturesque. Any one of the images would not look out of place on canvas hanging as art. Planning a small and simple wedding vacation, we were nervous that we would not have many “picturesque” moments. I can hardly express the overwhelming joy my wife and I experienced when we got the first glance at the images of our Wedding. Tia didn’t just capture “picturesque” she went above and beyond the call of duty to CREATE picturesque. We met Tia face to face on the day of our wedding. Courteous, Kind, instantly like-able, but more than anything competent and capable. We had made a list of people, and things we wanted photographed, but gave “creative license” to Tia. I mean, you’re not going to try and tell a surgeon how to operate, no point in trying to tell a photographer where to stand or how to do her job. She efficiently went about the photography, from decorations to food, on to dress and suit, and even family photos. Ceremony, cake, and then off to the creek. Wait ... the what? There was a small crystal clear creek at the entrance to the Cabin Resort where we were having our vacation/wedding, and the Photographer had driven past it on the way in. Creative License don’t fail me now. Photos on the bank of the stream, the trees near it, and rolled up pants legs to get into the stream itself. I cannot complain, not in the least bit. My wife and I were completely willing to have some nature shots, we’re both of the barefoot type anyways. We knew early in the day that we had chosen a good photographer, but now we realized we had THE, capitalized, underlined and bolded. THE photographer, when Tia climbed up the other side of the 3 foot high muddy creek bank to get the right angle for a photograph. It was only a couple of days before our sneak peaks were available. Joy. Speechless joy. That’s a lot for myself who, as you may have noticed, talks a lot. Near immediate online access to photograph sneak peeks. She captured emotions, inside jokes, moments. She captured everything, in beautiful crystal clarity. Working with Tia, and the amazing shots, poses, locations that she suggested, are some of the best memories my wife and I shall treasure for the rest of our lives. Quality: 10 out of 10 Picture quality, resolution, composition, lighting, and color are all spot on. Professionalism/Skill: 10 out of 10 Tia knows her photography, is a pleasure to work with, and goes out of her way or those good shots (literally up the side of the opposite steep muddy river bank) Ease/Access/Billing: 10 out of 10 A simple to use online checkout system makes it easy to make small payments, or a large payment. Along with an easy to use and understand website that allows you to download your high res images. The price is WELL worth it. Compared to other photographers we’d previously found, her rates are quite good! I recommend ST Photography and Tia to anyone who wants good memories and high quality photos. Weddings, Parties, Anniversaries, even just a dress-up session for a niece. We have every intention of recommending, and booking Tia again for any future occasions. Thank you Tia.

T
Traci Wheeler

Married on 05/04/2019

Pigeon Forge Mountain Wedding

Tia was amazing. Her creativity and attention to detail led to gorgeous pictures. She was professional and very easy to work with, making everyone comfortable while getting the perfect shots. She ... Read more truly captured every important and sweet moment before, during, and after the ceremony. Then, we nreceived the link for the photos one week after the wedding. I would highly recommend Tia of ST Photography for any special occasion and plan to use her again in the future.