Stacey Doyle Photography

Pawtucket, RI · View map

About Stacey Doyle Photography

Based in Sacramento CA, I am a traveling photographer excited to help you tell your visual story!

I adore focusing on elopements and intimate weddings, yet am also available to talk details about larger events.
My aim during your day is to capture what authentically unfolds, creating honest and raw, emotional imagery, that truly speaks to who you are as a couple.

Love is love is love and, at Stacey Doyle Photography, we adore capturing ALL love stories!

11 Reviews for Stacey Doyle Photography

11 Stacey Doyle Photography Reviews

M
Meg

Married on 05/18/2017

We were just married last Thursday so we haven't received our photos back yet (will review again when I do! ) but I can not speak highly enough of Stacey! She was an absolute dream to work with and ... Read more integrated herself so seamlessly into the fabric of the day. She never stopped snapping pictures and I'm positive that she caught so many wonderful moments that were so special to us. Not only was she amazing on our wedding day but every day leading up to it - she was incredibly flexible and easy to talk to, even when I was doing the compulsory last-minute panicking! She is absolutely wonderful!

J
Jennifer

Married on 08/16/2012

Stacey is amazing, her work and pictures are simply beautiful. I would highly recommend Stacey to anyone who wants the true beauty of the day. Read more Stacey is amazing, her work and pictures are simply beautiful. I would highly recommend Stacey to anyone who wants the true beauty of the day.

User2609324

2+ years ago

Stacey photographed our recent wedding (this past August) and we were absolutely blown away and overjoyed by her every step of the way! She's warm and laid back and was always there to answer ... Read more questions and guide us along the way. My guests were complimenting her even before we saw pictures - she was everywhere without being in the way, and made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. And her photographs are perfect - exactly how we wanted to capture the day. Looking at all the images, I'm transported back to the day - and even better, I feel like I didn't miss a thing! I would hire her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Thank you!!