Stacey Renee Photography

Manchester, CT · View map · Visit website

About Stacey Renee Photography

Stacey Renee Photography is a wedding photography company based out of East Hampton, Connecticut. Photographer and owner Stacey Renee has many years of professional experience photographing weddings and portraits, and started her own company in 2009. The photographer works closely with you so that the photographs captured reflect your style and unique personality. Stacey Renee Photography combines contemporary and traditional styles of photography to capture every moment on your special day. Photographer Stacey Renee welcomes the opportunity to travel and is willing to travel for destination weddings.

Stacey Renee Photography offers a variety of wedding photography packages that offer a range of services. Services can include:

• Engagement shoot

Featured
Lauren Sellew

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Stacey is absolutely amazing! She is kind, funny and was amazing to work with for our engagement photos and our wedding. Her products were delivered on time and were better than we expected, and we ... Read more knew they would be great! She worked with us to know what kind of pictures were important to us and know our style. She even hiked through the woods with us for our nature-y engagement session. We included our dog in the session and the ceremony and she was amazing making sure he got in the shots and was posed right (not an easy task) If you want a no stress experience with high quality photographs, albums and keepsakes, hire Stacey!

R
Renee Dwyer

Married on 08/11/2018

Most amazing wedding photographer ever!!

Stacey was amazing we loved all of our wedding photos! Not only was she on time and professional but she was also fun to work with and made us feel comfortable! Are pictures came out so perfect! ... Read more Couldn’t be happier with the services she provided for our huge summer wedding!!

ameyer216
Annie

Married on 06/23/2018

Stacey was absolutely amazing! From the minute we met, I felt instantly at ease, and knew she was the photographer for me. She was super flexible with what we wanted, and very accommodating. We made a ... Read more plan for what pictures I definitely wanted in between the ceremony and reception, and kept a list to check off as we went, so we didn’t forget anything. She managed to get a bunch of the little detail shots that I was so stressed out to remember to mention that I wanted for pictures. She kept me on time for pictures, and managed to keep my bridal party in check! Her pictures were timely, and I love her signature of giving the USB drive with a picture on it, and the box with a picture on it as well. You will NEVER regret hiring Stacey. I plan on using her for all of my picture needs! THANK YOU STACEY!!