Stacey's

Urbandale, IA · View map

About Stacey's

Stacey’s has been turning wedding dreams into realities for over 15 years. We are a full service bridal shop that offers the finest selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid dresses, mother’s dresses, tuxedos, and formal wear. It is our goal to give you the
one-on-one attention that you deserve! The Stacey's staff wants to make you look absolutely beautiful for any formal event so you can enjoy planning your wedding stress-free. Our warm and inviting atmosphere will help ease the pressure of finding all the essentials. With most dresses in store being designed by Stacey herself, you are sure to get the custom look you are looking for and we even do alterations. Our low prices help you get everything you need, and discounts are offered to all our brides.

Every gown purchased at Stacey's goes through our 5-point premium care treatment process making sure the dress leaves our store in perfect condition.

With over 15 years of experience, we are sure to have that special dress that you're looking for your big day!?Come to Stacey’s in Urbandale, IA, and start planning your perfect day today. Call 515-226-9336 to schedule your consultation at our store.

Hope to see you soon,

Stacey

Appointment Requests
E-mail us at: staceysbridal@gmail.com or call us at 515-226-9336

LAYAWAY?
We understand that purchases for your wedding can stress the pocketbook. Ask your consultant about our free layaway.

CREDIT CARDS?
For your convenience, we also accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.??

Website?
www.staceys.com??

E-Mail?
staceysbridal@gmail.com

Phone?
515-226-9336

Store Hours?
Monday - Thursday: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm?
Friday - Saturday: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday : 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm

20 Reviews for Stacey's

20 Stacey's Reviews

A
Allie

Married on 11/03/2018

Stacey and her staff were amazing today! I walked in after being at 3 other stores and they helped me out SO much. I tried a dress on that I liked but wasn’t in love with the back. Stacey came in and ... Read more made it the dress of my dreams!! Stacey and her staff were extremely helpful!!

J
Jane

Married on 01/01/2018

Tammy in mastectomy center is Awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly! Read more Tammy in mastectomy center is Awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly!

Allison
Allison

Married on 09/04/2016

I made the mistake of not trying on my dress until a week before the wedding. Stacey's did a great job at fixing my mistake and tailoring it with only a week left! Read more I made the mistake of not trying on my dress until a week before the wedding. Stacey's did a great job at fixing my mistake and tailoring it with only a week left!