Stacy K Floral

Rochester, NY · View map

About Stacy K Floral

At Stacy K Floral, we believe that innovative style speaks for itself.

Based in Rochester, NY, Stacy K Floral is the premier resource for unique, inspired, and affordable floral design and decor services. From gorgeous wedding bouquets to unforgettable reception decor, Stacy K strives to exceed the expectations of even the most selective clients.

Contact Stacy K today to discuss your floral, event, or decor needs.

67 Reviews for Stacy K Floral

67 Stacy K Floral Reviews

Tanya
Tanya

Getting married on 07/11/2020

We hired Stacy K for my sister's wedding. I plan weddings in Los Angeles so I was in charge, which is a lot of pressure! My sister wanted Game of Thrones style and I wanted it to not be cheesy =). ... Read more Being that I'm not local it was really difficult to coordinate a lot of the smaller details. After one phone call with Stacy, we hired her immediately. She was able to translate exactly what style we wanted into the elegant, wooded, whimsical feel that my sister wanted. My sister isn't a "flower" girl. She really had no idea what type of florals she wanted or didn't want. After communicating that to Stacy she came up with an AMAZING overall theme, using organic elements, vines, branches, lanterns, anything that would translate into our theme and she NAILED IT!!! The girls bouquets were absolutely stunning without being too floral and every element felt like it fit perfectly together without being too match-ey. I honestly don't think you can do better than Stacy K. They're the real deal! Professional, responsive, flexible, the whole shebang!! I couldn't have asked for a better florist!

M
Morgan Alexander

Married on 10/20/2018

Stacy K and the amazing King Protea

Stacy made my experience and my wedding so wonderful from the start! When I first reached out we spoke over the phone and I barely even had a pinterest board to send her! I just had colors and one ... Read more specific flower. To say she took the ball and ran with it is an understatement. I have people comment on my photos that they should be in a magazine because of how amazing the floral turned out. My bouquet was the most gorgeous thing in the entire world. Everything she touched was breathtaking

Sherry
Sherry

Married on 10/06/2018

Danielle and kim are brilliant and patience. They absolutely hit the mark with our wedding. We couldn't have been more happier with everything. I absolutely loved loved loved my wedding boquet. It was ... Read more was stunning and brilliant. You wanna he a professional. HIRE STACY K FLORAL. Thanks guys.. sherry and rich belhurst castle 10/6/18