Stacy Marks Photographer

Metairie, LA · View map

About Stacy Marks Photographer

New Orleans Photographer Stacy Marks has a love of photography, fashion, and family. This is he will bring to your wedding day. In order to capture all of the love, time, care and effort that go into planning your wedding, you want a photographer whose work preserves your story with depth and passion.

Stacy believes in working for the couple on their wedding with personal service. This means being there when you need him. If it's the engagement session, bridal session, or the wedding day, Stacy personally shoots every shot with his experience behind the camera.

23 Reviews for Stacy Marks Photographer

23 Stacy Marks Photographer Reviews

K
Kirsten

Getting married on 04/01/2021

Stacy was very easy to work with. Very quick with setting up shots. During the reception you would of never known he was there, but the photos he took document the entire night. I absolutely love my ... Read more photos!

Katee
Katee

Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding photography

Stacy was our photographer for our destination wedding in Nola. He came recommended by the owner of our venue Southern Oaks Plantation and it was clear why! He knew the venue inside and out making him ... Read more super efficient at catching all the photo opportunities. Highly recommend! Thanks, Stacy!

Roxanna
Roxanna

Married on 12/14/2018

The Best of the Best!!!

I really cannot say enough good things about Stacy. We hired him for both our engagement photos and wedding. The engagement photos were absolutely stunning so we knew we would be in for a real treat ... Read more with the wedding photos. Stacy is incredibly prompt and professional. He responds quickly to emails and is very reasonably priced considering the amazing work he does. He is also very graceful about his presence during your big event. I've heard horror stories from brides who had photographers bumbling around during the ceremony or important moments. This was far from the case with Stacy- he is so stealthy! :) He manages to be everywhere for all the important shots but is not obtrusive at all. He arrived on time and was very thorough but kept all the shots moving along so as to ensure you stay on schedule. I can honestly say I never worried a moment about having to direct him or make any shot requests because he is such a seasoned pro at this that you know he has you totally covered. Aside from his professionalism, Stacy is incredibly talented. His online portfolio is just the tip of the iceberg. He has a diverse range and has a unique ability to transform your photos into real works of art- not the generic, run of the mill wedding photos you see everywhere. I'm so grateful we hired him and believe one of the best choices you can make for your wedding is to hire Stacy. I'm so grateful for his work on our wedding day.