Stacy Smith Studios

North Providence, RI · View map · Visit website

About Stacy Smith Studios

Stacy Smith Studios is a full service photography company specializing in boudoir and weddings, based in North Providence, Rhode Island that is dedicated to capturing the adventure and excitement in all the special moments on your Big Day. Owner Stacy Smith and her professional group of photographers will make your love story come to life through creative and beautiful images taken of real, authentic moments.

Stacy makes sure to create a personal connection with her clients and be there for them throughout the whole process. Her style is crisp and defined, and she prides herself on being fun and laid-back so that you feel at ease during the shoot. Along with creating your unique vision, Stacy Smith Studios offers the following services:

• Design your own package in a one on one consultation! (We do not offer any predetermined packages)
  • Available for travel worldwide
  • Two photographers
  • Preferred vendors
  • Photo booth
  • Approx. 600-900 retouched high-res images
  • Digital files with print release
  • USB drive of images
  • Zenfolio gallery
  • Wedding albums
  • Professional grade Nikon equipment
  • Complimentary Engagement session
  • Exclusive Boudoir sessions in my 1500sqft studio
  • Rent our studio to get ready on your Big Day (open to all brides, not just ours!)
  • 5hrs minimum coverage required on wedding day
  • Fully Insuranced

83 Reviews for Stacy Smith Studios

83 Stacy Smith Studios Reviews

J
Featured
Jason

Married on 05/05/2012

Stacy was amazing. We actually had two different weddings in two different months. She was so accommodating and professional flying out to our destination wedding and spending the weekend with our ... Read more crazy friends and family. Each picture she took seemed tell our story and our wedding album is like a piece of Art.

H
Hillary

Married on 11/11/2018

As a wedding officiant, I've worked with many photographers and I must say, Stacy Smith and her team are outstanding. They are more than mere professionals, they are great people who are deeply ... Read more invested in preserving the moments that make life worth living. If you peruse Stacy's portfolio you'll find that her work is exceptional. Her photos show a keen balance of elegant poses and artful candids. She knows how to use light and shadow, framing and focus to capture the true depth of emotion and movement. She is both skilled and talented at what she does. Additionally, she's a lot of fun to work with! She has a great sense of humor and a beautiful spirit. I've seen her calm nervous brides and make grooms laugh, putting everyone at ease on the big day. If you want beautiful photos of your wedding that truly tell your story, Stacy Smith is your photographer.

K
Katelyn

Married on 10/26/2018

I had such a difficult time choosing a photographer for my wedding. I met multiple photographers in person and for some reason I just couldn't pull the trigger.... Then I met Stacy! She made my fiancée ... Read more and I feel so at ease. She was professional, creative, energetic and so talented. Our wedding is next October but we recently had our engagement session and let me tell you....I was blown away! She was open minded to all of our suggestions and she had such a creative eye! We got our photos back right away and my fiancé and I could not be more impressed. Stacy is by far the best choice!!