Stacy Washburn Photography

Tampa, Florida · View map · Visit website

About Stacy Washburn Photography

Stacy Washburn Photography is an affordable Tampa-based wedding photography company that specializes in intimate wedding photography. Stacy's goal on your wedding day is to create beautiful images that express the emotions and essence of your love story. She takes the time to get to know her clients before the wedding and to understand their vision. This ensures both parties are a good fit. Her journalistic style of photography allows her to capture raw, authentic and meaningful moments that will transport you back to your special day. From saying “I do” to the laughter and excitement of your reception, Stacy will document it all.

Stacy Washburn Photography is excited to be part of one of the biggest days in your life and provide you with a stress-free experience. She offers the following services:

• Engagement shoot

J
Featured
Jay

Married on 01/05/2008

Stacy shot my wedding on 12/30/17. She was more than just a wedding photographer! Her energy was infectious! She engaged everyone and took the time to make sure that every guest was captured. The end ... Read more result was a compilation of pictures that were of great quality and told the beautiful story of my special day!

K
Kelsie

Married on 04/20/2019

Stacy was so much fun to work with! I felt she genuinely cared about us as a couple and about our ideas for the photoshoot. We had our dog be in the pictures too, and I was nervous he was going to act ... Read more up so we wouldn't get good pictures but he did really and good and the photos came out unbelievably amazing!! I love all of our photos and Stacy was really attentive and got both my fiance and I to come out of our shells and really open up to the camera. Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience and beautiful pictures. Also, we got our engagement photos done on Saturday, January 20th and she had the gallery ready for us to view by Monday, January 22nd. Awesome. Will definitely be booking with her again in the future!!❤️❤️

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 03/02/2019

Best photographer!

My wife and I were referred to Stacy by a friend and my goodness, I am so thankful. Stacy was professional, creative, flexible and fun. She is very detailed oriented with her pre-wedding consults to ... Read more ensure she captures all of the moments and provides excellent suggestions to help create a magical day. Stacy went above and beyond for our special day - getting to know our guests and their needs and capturing the joy and love. I can't imagine selecting anyone else in the future for our photography needs. BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!