Stafford's Perry Hotel

Petoskey, MI · View map · Visit website

About Stafford's Perry Hotel

Classic grandeur and elegance await couples that choose Stafford’s Perry Hotel in Petoskey, Michigan, as their wedding venue. Perched high on a bluff overlooking Lake Michigan, Stafford’s Perry Hotel has sweeping views of the water in either direction and creates a vintage and romantic ambiance for couples who wish to project an old-world glam for their special day.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples may host up to 250 wedding guests within the hotel’s main event space. There are three venue spaces to choose from that are both indoor and outdoor. Stafford’s Perry Hotel is the perfect backdrop for ceremonies, receptions, rehearsal dinners, post-wedding brunches and luncheons.

Stafford’s Perry Hotel is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services like:

• Accommodations
  • Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup

History
Stafford’s Perry Hotel was built in 1899 as one of the original 20 luxury hotels – and is the only one is still operating today. It was a landmark location for Petoskey in the early 1900s when Northern Michigan tourism was still growing. The historic Gaslight District branched out from the Perry Hotel.

Location
The Stafford’s Perry Hotel is located in the historic downtown Gaslight District and within walking distance to shopping and dining, as well as sprawling resorts found along the lakeshore.

40 Reviews for Stafford's Perry Hotel

40 Stafford's Perry Hotel Reviews

Hannah
Featured
Hannah Mihaich

Married on 07/19/2019

July Wedding

I booked this venue from Colorado, only having driven past it once... That can be scary, but what I received was far greater than exceptional. Every time I had a question it was answered promptly (I ... Read more had a lot of questions as we had booked more than a year out and thousands of miles away). We arrived to Michigan a week and a half before the wedding. Our final detail meeting with the crew made me feel very at ease and even more excited for our big day. Rehearsal went smoothly and I know that Angie was my moms greatest blessing after meeting her (my mom was VERY anxious and Angie put her worries at ease.). Day of was the easiest and least stressful day of the last year and a half; and I really owe it all to the staff at Stafford’s. We were reminded of where to be and when, and it took so much stress off of myself. Their attention to detail was amazing, I showed up and was blown away by how beautiful everything was set up. During our cocktail hour family started picking at the desserts, I did not want that happening and I told Angie, she immediately went and printed a sign saying dessert is for after dinner. LIKE WHAT?!?! We also weren’t sure if we were going to be able to eat enough so I had asked Angie to save us some food. She sent up a mini fridge filled with dinner and desserts for us, we were so thankful! Our bartenders were exceptional as well; I fell in love with the Rosé they served and one of them was kind enough to bring a bottle and two glasses up to our room for me. I really cannot day enough good things about the Perry. It was the most perfect day and I’m tearing up writing how amazing the entire staff was. We look forward to Angie and her family visiting steamboat so we can take them around he mountain. If you book at the Perry you will NOT be disappointed.

Mitch
Mitch Crank

Married on 08/22/2019

The PERFECT Wedding Venue!

Starting with the professional event planners and ending with literally every single employee, the service provided by Stafford's Perry was fantastic! The venues are gorgeous - especially the Rose ... Read more Garden Veranda, the food top notch, the hotel pristine and tasteful. Our high expectations were exceeded!

Liggie
Liggie Perkins

Married on 07/27/2019

Gibson/Perkins wedding

The professional and detailed event planning staff gave me such a peace of mind. I knew Debbie, Nikki, Angie and Natalie had everything covered. We used the vendors on the list they provided to us. ... Read more The wedding ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. The front desk staff, namely Rick, took all the room swapping with such a great attitude. He was so proud to show us the kids names behind the desk in blocks. The wait staff both at the restaurant and the ceremony were so professional and were excited for us. The manager at the Noggin, which we took over after the rehearsal and ceremony, was accommodating. Even tho we drove him nuts! The guests raved over the food (filet mignon with salmon) and desserts. The view was another topic. Gorgeous. Not to mention the sunset. Thanks for helping in making the kids' day magical.