Stage Right Lighting

Virginia Beach, Virginia · View map

About Stage Right Lighting

Located in Virginia Beach, Virginia, Stage Right Lighting is a lighting company servicing grand celebrations throughout the local area, including Hampton Roads, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Charlottesville, Washington D.C., and more of the surrounding area. The professional lighting and decor company has been part of the wedding industry for 32 years, setting the stage for couples’ beautiful night.

With Stage Right Lighting, couples can make their wedding a work of art. With experience, expertise, and a love for what they do, the company’s goal is to make each occasion an incredible success. From the design stage to the last guest's departure, Stage Right Lighting will use their exceptional knowledge to make it all a dream come true. They'll create the mood and ambiance, and can change the venue from a romantic fantasy land to a dazzling nightclub. For all lighting needs, they offer hanging decor, chandeliers, lanterns, audiovisuals, dance floors, and outdoor and string lights. In regards to decor, Stage Right Lighting can also help with event design and provide drapery and backdrops for couples to take advantage of. Other lighting services offered include:

• Accent lighting

Ashley
Ashley Farris

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful Lighting!

Stage Right Lighting really transformed the reception space for my wedding! I’m so glad I decided to go with the uplighting package. I was able to choose what color I wanted for different moments, and ... Read more the color changing lights during dancing was so fun! I would definitely recommend Stage Right Lighting for your event!

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 10/06/2018

The lighting made the reception perfect

Absolutely perfect lighting at our wedding. Stage Right took our vision to the next level! We wanted twinkly/fairy lighting throughout the ceiling, and the team worked tirelessly all day to make that ... Read more that vision a reality. It more than exceeded our expectations and we can't thank them enough!

K
Karen

Married on 06/02/2018

The draping and lighting looked amazing at Marina Shores, both inside and out! Thank you so much, and a HUGE shout out to Thomas who was in charge of lighting through out the evening! He did a ... Read more fantastic job keeping everything lively! We do not have the professional photos yet but I am attaching a few from our guests that showcase the drawing and lighting.