STAK Studios

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About STAK Studios

Once the wedding is over, your dress will be packed away and the cake and flowers will be gone. You deserve to have your story preserved in a truly original way so you can relive it over and over again for a lifetime. All your friends and family are coming together to celebrate with you. I'll document your emotions, love, smiles, laughter, tears, and dance moves so you can relive your wedding day with the photos. I pay attention to every part of your story. Most of your photos will be artistic candids, but I also do the traditional family formals too. With all my experience, I'm here to be a friend, a guide, and somebody that you can trust on your wedding day.

54 Reviews for STAK Studios

54 STAK Studios Reviews

Featured
User5245210

2+ years ago

Steven was the first person outside of my immediate family and friends that I thought of after I got engaged. I knew off the bat that I wanted images that captured the totally unscripted and impromptu ... Read more moments of my wedding. And I just knew that Steven was the person to do it. I first became familiar with his work from another friend’s wedding 7 years prior. He managed to catch some epic mid-air dance moves worthy of a rock band photographer and whether or not he’d characterize that as one of his signature styles, I just never forgot that. His work tells stories when arranged together, and they’re beautiful works of art on a standalone basis. For one who has (not surprisingly) won accolades for his work, he is very down-to-earth, warm and open. He has an easy-going way with his photography subjects and my guests have noted to me how they felt comfortable with the camera snapping away; in fact, they hardly noticed he was there. Everyone was able to be themselves, be present in the moment, and you can see that so vividly in the finished product. And the STAK Booth is an absolute must! The photo booth in general might sound a bit overplayed by now but this was a definite hit at my wedding. My wedding was in July 2016, so we had Clinton & Trump face-masks and accessories. The props certainly brought out a side to people we didn't know they had!

C
Christine

Married on 05/05/2019

Great to work with!!

Steven was very flexible and accommodating. It was pouring down rain, but we couldn't reschedule (we had once already rescheduled, and it was impossible to reschedule again in the next coming weeks), ... Read more so we moved forward with our engagement shoot. Steven was so positive despite the weather, and guided us through Central Park so that we can quickly take photos and stay out of the rain. The photos came out beautiful, and the rain made it extra special. Really appreciated Steven's time, and his professionalism :)

Alexander
Alexander

Married on 11/10/2018

So happy we hired Stak Studios!

Steven was the perfect choice for our wedding. He asked the right questions leading up to the day so that that everything went well without our having to think about the photography. His assistant was ... Read more fantastic and meant that we weren't worried about things being missed when there were multiple things happening. From the moment he arrived while we were getting ready, until the DJ played the last song, Steven managed to have the perfect balance of being everywhere and getting all the shots but not being intrusive at all. What really sealed the deal was when we saw the photos and they were beyond what we could have imagined. So good!