Stanislav Nemashkalo

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About Stanislav Nemashkalo

Stanislav Nemashkalo is a professional wedding photographer based in Cancun, Mexico. He enjoys photographing people and documenting what he sees in a manner that is both creative and sensitive. Specializing in contemporary, natural, and photojournalistic photography styles, he delivers high-quality images of your special day that you can enjoy for many years to come.

In addition to wedding portraits, this photographer provides engagement, boudoir, and trash-the-dress sessions to further document couples’ love. When working with Stanislav Nemashkalo for your celebration, you can receive high-resolution images in the form of digital files. He aims to ensure that your experience is as stress free and as seamless as possible by offering the following services:

• Additional hours

Y
Featured
Yelizaveta

Married on 12/17/2015

My photographer Stanly was AMAZING! Words can't express how happy I was with the final product. I wanted a photographer that looks outside of the box I wanted my pictures to be unique and Stanly was ... Read more the perfect photographer to do just that. He has an artful way to capture a photo and a unique eye to capture special moments. My husband and I are thrilled with the amazing photos his talent exceeded our expectations. Stanly is easy to work with and he honestly became one of the family by the end of our trip. My mom is a very hard woman to please and she loved the pictures which says a lot ... Trust me !. We adore can't wait to work with him again!!!! And I cannot praise his work enough!

K
Kayla

Married on 11/28/2017

Stanly and his partner were incredible. We hired him for our wedding in November 2017 in Riviera Maya, Mexico. He went above and beyond during the wedding day, capturing every moment perfectly. Even ... Read more our guests could not stop commenting on how dedicated and motivated he was. He was also kind, and very patient. During our reception, it started to rain (like, really pour!), but this did not slow him down whatsoever. He stood in the rain with us and took some of the most magical pictures. He was also very quick to provide us with our pictures. I would, without a doubt, recommend his services. One of the best choices we made for our wedding.

A
Alexia

Married on 10/01/2016

Hands down, Stanly was probably the best decision we made on our wedding outside of the choice to actually have one. Stanly and his team shot our wedding in Puerto Morelos, Mexico in October of 2016. ... Read more He was so pleasant to work with from day one and became incredibly helpful as time went on. Due to struggling with finding vendors from a distance and a resort wedding coordinator that was less than helpful, I reached out to Stanly to ask for referrals. Stanly has a great network in the Cancun/Riviera Maya area and within no time was able to tell me about a florist and videographers who were available for our wedding date. We opted to move forward with both and everyone was absolutely amazing. My flowers were perfect, even the resort staff were impressed and the place is a true wedding factory. Back to Stanly-can you say committed? I swear his personal motto is "can't stop, won't stop". There were multiple times we were pulled aside by guest who had nothing but positive things to say about him and the fact that if something was happening he was there. Everyone was in awe and loved him. On top of that I know for a fact he climbed over walls, got down and dirty in the sand and jumped in a pool for me. He is also just straight up a really freaking nice person-Like the kind you meet and think dammit why aren't there more people like you in the world. While we are still waiting on the video and photographs (it's only been a week) by the sneak peeks we were shown while everything was happening and the quality of the people on his team, I am so excited and fully expecting to have my wildest dreams with these items blown. Did I mention everyone was reasonably priced?! I can't possibly imagine anyone regretting the choice to bring Stanly on to capture their big day...though you might regret NOT hiring him.