StantonPhotoStudios

Anaheim, CA · View map

About StantonPhotoStudios

StantonPhotoStudios is named one of the Best Artistic Photographers of Orange County by CBS! Check it out!

Congratulation for your engagement and upcoming wedding!

I am Angela, an artistic wedding and studio photographer located in Orange County. I cover all regions of the United States but most of my business seems to be in the greater Orange County, San Diego, Los Angeles, Inland Empire, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, and Palm Springs areas.

My style is unique. You will find that all of the photos (well, 95% or more of them) will be perfect and will be yours. I edit the photos in variosu ways according to the package you select: simple edit of exposure, composition and sharpness is always the base. the artistic packages receive more artistic editing. I can also photograph your wedding completely journalistic style if posing is not for you.

Let's discuss what you like and see the type of package I can create for you. No matter what your budget is, we can find a package that will fit your need. The queality of the photographs never change but the quantity, the length of photo coverage, and the type of edit you prefer change according to your budget.

A well known wedding photographer said the following in an interview:

"There are so many people coming into the photography industry these days, I mean everybody who has a camera thinks they’re a photographer... [Photographers] who are still in demand, like myself even after 25 years... is because when I photograph an event like a wedding, I know how to flatter the [bride's] body...

...it’s not about your camera. Cameras don’t take pictures, people do. I could have the same oven as Wolfgang Puck, but I can tell you there’s not a way in the universe I’m going to create the same kind of meal that guy does, because I don’t have his skills."

I am a highly skilled and experienced photographer and also a painter so your photos will be art and not just a photo. Can you find a cheaper photographer? You bet. Can you find a better photographer? Not on this planet.

I am looking forward to meeting you and discussing your photography needs and dreams!

Best wishes,

Angela of StantonPhotoStudios

8 Reviews for StantonPhotoStudios

8 StantonPhotoStudios Reviews

T
Thomas

Married on 10/07/2012

Angela contributed greatly to our wonderful wedding memories. Thank you! Read more Angela contributed greatly to our wonderful wedding memories. Thank you!

S
Shannon

Married on 10/06/2012

I highly recommend Angela Stanton as a wedding photographer. She was so reponsive and easy to work with. We had a small ceremony and she was willing to travel to Coronado Island to shoot our ceremony ... Read more ceremony for a few hours. I chose her because she has an artistic eye (she is also a painter). My fiance and I usually don't like pictures of ourselves, but the photos came out wonderful! She was able to capture us being ourselves, which was what we wanted. On top of that, she and her husband were so friendly!

D
Diane

Married on 07/21/2012

Angela Stanton was outstanding she allowed me to flourish in my photo style. I loved the lighting and style she used. Soft and creamy! Angela and I were on the same page when it came to capture that ... Read more perfect look. She new what I wanted and I knew how to be involved. Angela thank you for capturing that special day!!! angela is a great artist and takes beautiful photos you would be foolish not to get her!!!!