Star Trax Event Productions

Southfield, MI · View map

About Star Trax Event Productions

It is the most important day of your life and we want to be there. A Star Trax Wedding DJ is more than just a DJ, they are event savvy MC entertainers. With state of the art equipment, a library of over 10,000 pieces of music and a full production facility we leave nothing to chance. Our DJs take it very personally if the dance floor is not packed all night long and they work very hard to make sure that it is. So if you are looking for more than just a techie with expensive equipment give us a call and let us show your and your group the time of your life.

7 Reviews for Star Trax Event Productions

7 Star Trax Event Productions Reviews

User2967669

2+ years ago

Andre was great! He really knows music, how to get a crowd going and was really understanding regarding our special requests. The owner Geoff runs a great company and Andre is the best wedding DJ I've ... Read more encountered. Top notch.

M
Merissa

Married on 06/23/2012

I have a couple things to say about StarTrax. I was given their name for a DJ by several people in the Michigan area that has used them or had seen their work previously, and all spoke very highly of ... Read more them. I have to say, after having them DJ my wedding...well, after having Paris DJ my wedding :) I was 100% satisfied with them in every way possible! Paris is a dream DJ! That's all i can say...he knows what he's doing, he takes requests, he's got tons of energy, he dressed to match my wedding colors (major props there!) and he gets everyone involved whether they're in their 80's or in their 20's. He had my grandmothers sister out on the dancefloor with him and she does NOT dance!! I absolutely loved him and all my guests did too. I can't tell you how many people came up to me through out the night and after the wedding to tell me how great he was. Paris, thank you for making my wedding a great party! And to Harris, you know your business and your DJ's very well, and i have to say, you were 100% spot on about Paris. I truely don't think we could have gotten any better. I would LOVE to work with you in the future! Not too many people would take phone calls at 10:30pm, but you did, and you made me a very happy bride and client! Thank you so much for your help and professionalism! I will recommend you to everyone i know in the Michigan area!

M
Melissa

Married on 03/30/2012

StarTrax is a wonderful company with AMAZING employees! I had Teddy Bear as my DJ/MC and everyone loved him! He truly creates that exciting atmosphere that gets everyone on the dance floor! Read more StarTrax is a wonderful company with AMAZING employees! I had Teddy Bear as my DJ/MC and everyone loved him! He truly creates that exciting atmosphere that gets everyone on the dance floor!