Stardance Event Center

Tucson, AZ · View map · Visit website

About Stardance Event Center

Stardance is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Tucson, Arizona. The rustic venue offers a panoramic view of the Tucson Mountains and borders the Saguaro National Park West. Well-known for its stunning sunset views, the property is spread over 30 acres in northwest Tucson and is a unique venue choice for couples looking for a picturesque outdoor ceremony amidst natural settings.

Facilities and Capacity
Stardance can host up to 500 guests. The venue features a 6,000-square-foot indoor reception area with 40-foot sliding doors. The Catalina Terrace is a well-maintained lawn area that offers spectacular views of the Tucson city lights set against the Catalina Mountain Range. The Sunset Vista is a 3,000-square-foot outdoor event space with spectacular views of the Sombrero Peak to the west, and is suitable for hosting wedding ceremonies.

Stardance offers various packages to accommodate the needs of every couple. The venue caters to wedding events such as ceremonies and receptions. The banquet hall venue also offers catering in buffet and hors d’oeuvres serving styles. It also provides couples with event rental items including altar/arches, chairs, décor, centerpieces, a dance floor, linen, and drapery. Stardance offers the following services:

• Cake

Ruby
Ruby

Getting married on 11/15/2019

Very sweet and responsive

Our tour was better than I expected! There was a wedding the day of and still in the midst of everything, Kelly was so informative and so sweet! I’m excited for my big day at such a beautiful place! ... Read more Our tour was better than I expected! There was a wedding the day of and still in the midst of everything, Kelly was so informative and so sweet! I’m excited for my big day at such a beautiful place!!

T
Teri Pierce

Married on 06/01/2019

From the Mom of Bride

Having their Wedding at this venue was absolutely the best decision we have ever made. Kelly and her crew are outstanding in what they do. No need to use outside vendors. They offer it all and ... Read more perfectly. Thank you for truly one of the best days ever!

M
Mataya Naber

Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful venue and excellent service

Stardance Event Center is a beautiful rustic/western venue with stunning mountain views! The reception hall is gorgeous inside, with high ceilings, a fireplace, long farm tables and a great dance ... Read more floor! The food was delicious - I have had so many people tell me how much they enjoyed it! The DJ was awesome. He was super fun, took song requests and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! The coordinator, Kelly, is also amazing! She is super on top of it, quick to respond to all of my questions, and made 100% sure that our day ran smoothly. She really did a wonderful job in making sure I didn't have to worry about a thing! So many people told me beforehand to expect something to go wrong on my wedding day, and thanks to Kelly and her team, nothing did! I am still receiving compliments from guests about how beautiful the wedding was, and I would absolutely recommend to anyone getting married!