Stargazers Designs

Asheville, North Carolina · View map · Visit website

About Stargazers Designs

Stargazers Floral Designs is a creative floral design company located in Asheville, North Carolina. They've been serving couples all over Western North Carolina for the past 22 years. Their experienced team prides themselves on their ability to execute your unique vision for your big day. Stargazers Floral Designs offers a variety of rental items and event staffing for your wedding, in addition to creating artfully designed floral creations.

This full-service floral company offers each couple a personalized consultation to go over your unique style and individual preferences for your celebration. Their staff will take care of all the details, so you can enjoy your planning process. Their designs range from modern and preppy to vintage and eclectic. Stargazers Floral Designs offers delivery, setup and cleanup services, as well as flowers in bulk. Additional services include:

• Aisle decor
  • Flower girl baskets
  • Table arrangements
  • Artificial

Other Services

In addition to creating stylish floral arrangements for your wedding, this unique company also offers day-of coordination services. Their wedding planners will ensure your day goes smoothly from start to finish, so all you have to do is sit back and have fun. Additional services include:

• Wait staff

Featured
Julia Trantham

Getting married on 05/05/2020

Gorgeous Florals!

A family friend recommended Stargazers Designs for my wedding florals and I am so glad she did! Kristi is amazingly talented. She listened to my vision for bouquets and floral garlands and created ... Read more more beautiful arrangements than I could have even imagined! I absolutely LOVED my bouquet and Kristi took my chapel flowers in a direction that I found even more gorgeous than what I had asked for. Kristi truly makes each person's florals unique and she is so versatile. Plus her services come at an excellent price! I highly recommend Stargazers Designs for your wedding!

M
Melissa Santiago

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Most beautiful flowers I've ever seen

I still can't believe how beautiful my wedding flowers were! Kristi worked with me throughout the whole process to give me exactly what I wanted. She didn't flinch when I changed my mind (a few ... Read more times). I shared my pinterest board and vision with her and she helped me achieve my goal. She met with me in her cute little shop and showed me pictures of past work as examples. When a specific flower I wanted wasn't available or in season, she suggested an alternative. We got so many compliments on the bouquets and the flowers at the reception. Could not be happier!

Danielle
danielle miles

Married on 07/02/2019

Wow! Don’t hesitate to chose them!

For my micro wedding, the whole theme was designed around the colors in my bouquet. I sent them pictures of all the colors everyone in my family was wearing and they delivered perfection! So much ... Read more more than I expected! Thank you for making a stressful planning process so easy!!!