Stark's Studios

Quincy, Illinois · View map

About Stark's Studios

Stark's Studios is a husband and wife team who are entrepreneurs in the film making industry. Together we have been passionately creating cinematic business films and wedding videography for 5+ years. Please contact us to see how we can tell your story through the art of hand-crafted films. For the past three years we have perfected the art of Same Day Edit wedding films and are excited to show your guests this awesome experience. See our work at www.StarksStudios.com Offering Wedding Videography in Quincy, IL Springfield, IL Peoria, IL Champaign, IL Hannibal, MO St. Louis, MO and Columbia, MO.

4 Reviews for Stark's Studios

4 Stark's Studios Reviews

julie

Married on 06/17/2017

The starks did an amazing job with everything. They have a wonderful eye to catch the best moments! All of the videos were perfect! Read more The starks did an amazing job with everything. They have a wonderful eye to catch the best moments! All of the videos were perfect!

Jade

Married on 05/05/2017

It is difficult to put my complete satisfaction into words. I had extremely high expectations and Stark's Studios exceeded those by a long shot! I was completely amazed and blown away by our same day ... Read more edit. The emotions captured and special memories still make me cry to this day. Their flexibility, laid back personalities, and endless creative recommendations made the entire process enjoyable. I HIGHLY recommend Stark's Studios!

Jeremiah

Married on 12/02/2016

Stark Studio's filmed our wedding and we are more than pleased. To be honest we didn't even really know they were there because they stayed out of our way and made an amazing wedding video for us that ... Read more we cherish! They do what they call a "Same Day Edit" where they show a short film at the reception of our wedding. It's amazing!