Starmount Forest Country Club

Greensboro, NC · View map · Visit website

About Starmount Forest Country Club

Congratulations on your big day, we can't wait to spoil you as we begin planning your dream wedding!

Starmount is a one of a kind venue tucked away in the heart of Greensboro, NC; offering breathtaking views of our championship golf course, grand ballroom chandeliers, outdoor/indoor spaces and 5 star service!

Come be our guest at Starmount Forest Country Club; where your wish is our command!

38 Reviews for Starmount Forest Country Club

38 Starmount Forest Country Club Reviews

K
Featured
Kristen

Married on 10/22/2016

I can't say enough good things about Starmount Forest Country Club! First off, Emily is the BEST and was so accommodating and answered all of my questions. She walked us through the setup and sent us ... Read more us layouts so we knew exactly how the room would be set up. We met with Emily several times and each time was a delight. We also met with the head of the catering, Brad, and he helped set up the perfect menu for our budget. When we went to our tasting, the head chef, Brian, made an incredibly delicious meal and we were FULLY confident in our dinner choices. We even gave him some creative freedoms in how he made the dinner and he did not disappoint. The food at the wedding was excellent -- our guests went back for seconds, and even thirds! They couldn't stop talking about how delicious the food was. And the VERY best part of the wedding was the event coordinator, Nicey. She went above and beyond in helping us make our day seamless. I didn't have to worry about anything in Nicey's hands. She served me and my husband a plate of food so that we didn't have to stand in line, she helped cut the cake, got the kid meals set up, helped clean up, and made the event run SO smoothly. It wouldn't have been the same without her. Everyone in my family ranted and raved about her. As a bride, I didn't have to worry about a thing on my wedding day... everything was taken care of and the venue itself was absolutely beautiful. My wedding day was perfect because of Starmount Forest Country Club. Thank you for everything!!!

T
Terri Shelton

Married on 07/27/2019

Made our event extra special

We recently held a rehearsal dinner there for 80 guests. Everything from the first contact with Emily Frazier, to the advice on meal selection, decor, etc. To cost to correspondence on contracts and ... Read more seating was prompt, helpful, and professional. It is a beautiful venue but as important are all the staff and the quality of the food. Our guests were very complimentary and Starmount made a special event extra special.

G
Gwen Beattie

Married on 06/29/2019

Starmount just keeps getting better!

This was my 3rd daughter's wedding at Starmount. I was blown away by the entire experience. The staff is professional, the service excellent and personal. The food was delicious and the Filet melted ... Read more in your mouth. Everything was perfect. As the mother of the bride, it was wonderful as I had no worries and was able to relax and enjoy the wedding.