Starnes Jewelers

Albemarle, NC · View map

About Starnes Jewelers

Starnes Jewelers has a rich history in Albermarle. It all started in eighteen ninety-eight, when F.E. Starnes found a horseshoe while attempting to fix a bicycle tire and picked it up for good luck. That horseshoes remains in the store, along with all the dedication F.E. envisioned for his new shop.
Now in it's third generation of family ownership, Starnes Jewelers continues to be a solid presence in downtown Albermarle.
Starnes Jewelers is the only jeweler in the area to carry Hearts On Fire Diamonds, the most perfectly cut diamond in the world. Starnes offers an array of rings, necklaces, and bracelets, perfect for weddings, anniversaries, or just to say "I Love You".
We also have bridal registry available. Get the bride-to-be something she will remember forever.
Starnes Jewelers - We want to be your jeweler.

2 Reviews for Starnes Jewelers

2 Starnes Jewelers Reviews

Suzan
Suzan

Married on 10/09/2010

Me and my husband ordered his wedding ring and mine as well. We had a special request to bend the wedding ring to join the engagement ring. They done this sized the ring and everything. Made payments ... Read more that worked with me and our budget great and friendly pwople. My new favorite jewelry store.

ces32968
Caroline

Married on 04/10/2010

I registered at Starnes Jewelwers and bought my bridesmaid gifts, my parent's gifts, and my husbands wedding band there. They are very professional and friendly. Great customer service and competitive ... Read more prices. Highly recommended!

Starnes Jewelers FAQ