Starry Night Events

Saint Peters, MO · View map · Visit website

About Starry Night Events

Starry Night Events is a boutique wedding planning company in Saint Peters, Missouri. Jodell Larkin is a professional planner with many years of experience in the industry. She worked in marketing planning corporate events before transitioning to wedding planning, and has flourished. The events she creates for couples and distinct and meaningful to everyone involved. No matter what you envision for your wedding day, choose Starry Night Events to make it special.

Starry Night Events offers full-service planning and support services for couples of all kinds. Jodell will meet with you for a consultation to discuss your wedding vision, your expectations, and the package that will best suit your needs. Full-service planning along with partial planning and coordination services are available. Jodell also provides in-house alterations and embroidery services for bridal gowns. Full-service planning packages can include:

• Budget planning
  • Etiquette consultation
  • Venue and vendor recommendations
  • Contract negotiation
  • Development of menu and wedding day timeline
  • Event design and styling (including day-of setup)
  • Hotel and transportation arrangements for out-of-town guests
  • Rehearsal and ceremony coordination
  • Optional alterations and embroidery service for wedding dress

10 Reviews for Starry Night Events

10 Starry Night Events Reviews

H
Featured
Haley

Married on 11/03/2018

Not sure what I would have done without Jodell!

Not sure what I would have done without Jodell! We wanted to hire a day-of wedding coordinator because we weren’t able to set up for our reception venue until after the wedding party would be in ... Read more photos, so we needed someone we could trust to set up the reception without us. Not only did she do this and make it look amazing, but she had several meetings with me ahead of time to get an idea of exactly how I pictured the day. She also scheduled everything from deliveries to the cake cutting and kept all my vendors in the loop on timing. She handled all of the tips that I had set aside for vendors, made sure the bridesmaids had everything they needed, kept track of my marriage license and glass ceremony pieces, and even picked up our lunch for the whole wedding party. On top of all of that, she did my dress alterations at a price that could not be beat by any of the seamstresses I have used in the past. I think the thing that set her apart is that you could tell how much she cared. It was so important to her that my day be perfect, and because of her, it was!

J
Julia

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Jodell was amazing to work with and allowed for us to have a stress free and amazing day. She was organized and always available to us. Read more Jodell was amazing to work with and allowed for us to have a stress free and amazing day. She was organized and always available to us.

C
Carleigh

Married on 04/27/2019

Very talented and professional

Tanya is amazing! She did the floral arrangements for our wedding this past April. Everything ended up looking exactly how I had pictured it in my mind. She had so many great ideas and was super ... Read more helpful in the planning process for our wedding. She did an amazing job!