State of Glamour professional Hair and makeup

Naperville, IL · View map · Visit website

About State of Glamour professional Hair and makeup

At State Of Glamour we are dedicated to make you look completely beautiful for that special occasion. If you’re a bride with the intention of being absolutely stunning on the most important day of your life or a girl who is determined to look your best on your prom night or you are just looking for a makeover to refresh your image; State of Glamour will be serving you with the most talented and professional Makeup Artists and Hair Stylists. So relax, enjoy, let yourself be pampered by our Artists. You will look fabulous!

3 Reviews for State of Glamour professional Hair and makeup

3 State of Glamour professional Hair and makeup Reviews

Asrita
Featured
Asrita Kolli

Getting married on 11/22/2019

Awesome!!!

Monica was amazing! She's very professional and friendly, arrived early to set-up, did a fantastic job, and listened to what I and my sisters wanted so patiently. I would recommend her to anyone who ... Read more wants to make their day stress free!!

Rachel
Rachel Burman

Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect team for a perfect day!

Monica and her team are amazing. They all came to our hotel, worked within our timeline, and were very nice and relaxed to be around. There is nobody I would have rather had getting me and my ... Read more bridesmaids prepped for my wedding. My hair and makeup had never looked better and lasted through the whole night! I am forever grateful to Monica and her team, amd I can't wait to see all the beautiful photos!

C
Coralia

Married on 09/01/2018

Monica and her team did my makeup and hair for my wedding, everything turn out fantastic. I was so happy. Each of my bridesmaids was delighted with their looks too! Thank you so much you guys are ... Read more wonderful.

State of Glamour professional Hair and makeup FAQ