Statement Letterpress + Design

Lexington, Virginia · View map

About Statement Letterpress + Design

Statement Letterpress + Design provides custom letterpress paper goods and stationery for weddings in Lexington, Virginia, and beyond. Their bespoke pieces feature bold and nuanced elegance to achieve a look that’s both memorable and completely unique to you. Statement Letterpress + Design is committed to creating pieces that not only serve to announce your day and share the news with loved ones, but also to serve as cherished keepsakes of this special and momentous occasion.

This vendor takes every detail of your wedding into consideration to create pieces that reflect who you are. Their products range from custom invitations and save the dates to menus and programs for the big day. Their designs include traditional typesetting and woodcut art as well as painting, and they offer digital layouts and graphic designs as well. Invitation services include:

• Addressing

3 Statement Letterpress + Design Reviews

J
Jeb

Married on 01/02/2018

Amira was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was able to help us narrow down and define the look we wanted even when we weren't able to do it ourselves. When we had edits and wanted to try a new ... Read more look, she was happy to work with us to find exactly what we wanted on a super quick turnaround. We absolutely love the final product and can't recommend Amira enough. She turned a potentially stressful experience into an enjoyable and easy one.

H
Helen

Married on 08/05/2017

Statement Letterpress and Design exceeded my expectations! My fiance and I worked with Amira to come up with a custom designed invitation suite. She took the time to really get a feel for what it was ... Read more that we were looking for during our initial consultation. We were totally blown away when we saw the proofs of her design. It was so perfectly what we were looking for and even better than we imagined. I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with a vendor who is so passionate about their art and delivering such a high quality product.

E
Eileen

Married on 04/01/2017

Statement did a beautiful job with our wedding invitations and signage! Amira also designed and bound our guest book/photo album by hand. It is by far my favorite keepsake from our wedding weekend and ... Read more I know that my husband and I will cherish it for years to come. I could not recommend Statement enough! Amira is an incredibly skilled artist and has a wonderful attention to detail that is apparent throughout the entire process. Thank you so much for being part of our special day!

Statement Letterpress + Design FAQ